• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

TimberPimp

I'm gonna look and see if I got an timpimp wear in goodwill.... officially added a goal of a kill in timberpimp ....I'll be on public also....I hope to run into some other hunters now....word around the skinning shack is there's a guy out there in a Hawaiian shirt.... #diduseethatguy!? Make it an annual thing and start creating a local legend.... Hawaiian shirts and tree diapers

I'm gonna look and see if I got an timpimp wear in goodwill.... officially added a goal of a kill in timberpimp ....I'll be on public also....I hope to run into some other hunters now....word around the skinning shack is there's a guy out there in a Hawaiian shirt.... #diduseethatguy!? Make it an annual thing and start creating a local legend.... Hawaiian shirts and tree diapers
This guy gets it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This year, in protest of the ridiculous prices and fad of "who are you wearing" camo, I've unleashed my alter-ego...TIMBERPIMP. Here is the early season outer layer line up, presented in what is popularly assumed to be "deer vision". . All "name brand" clothing from the thrift store. All for under $10. Loud, obnoxious colors in bold patterns. Will deer see me? Not if I'm still. Is there any blue in it? Yep...lots! I dont think deer associate blue with danger. Will other hunters see me? Yep! I hope so! Hunting public land, I WANT the other guy to know exactly where I am.

I'm gonna go hungry this year!
7afa39679b40216d42899731537aca18.jpg
4cf22ed1be684c80de283d8b0a9335f9.jpg
e6b148d0d20fe34bec0010b2c28489fd.jpg
b8fa93ff784593cc94a35bac7f1fd659.jpg
30de847ec15207a0fa361afdf2df7bd0.jpg
9936f5c02673802bcb0043f6f5eb00d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
You just uncovered the most effective camo pattern for deer hunting in Hawaii.

What an interesting juxtaposition of “Stank in the Girdle” and “TimberPimp”. Huggy Bear ain’t got nuttin on you boss!

Maybe there should be an unofficial competition of who can kill deer out of a saddle with pimpin clothes. Extra points for gaudy clothes and more for pics, and super bonus points if hunt/kill is videoed and put up on YouTube.

Back