• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2020 CONTEST HYPE THREAD

WHO IS HYPED FOR THE 2020 CONTEST

• For what?

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • IM HYPED!

Votes: 83 74.1%
  • Can you please stop typing in all caps?

Votes: 11 9.8%
  • Not yet

Votes: 9 8.0%

• Total voters
Was just reading about guys falling while climbing and taking skin of there chest. Make sure you guys are careful climbing. Don't wanna loose any skin off your..............
i climb facing away from the tree, then rotate to tether at altitude. I‘d make a video right now but we are being hammered by the Tropical Storm

Google dosent lie..... I guess if your after reasonable trophies... :grinning:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200829-180114.png
    Screenshot_20200829-180114.png
    179.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20200829-180013.png
    Screenshot_20200829-180013.png
    145.7 KB · Views: 45
I wouldn't expect a Michigander to understand, being as you're so far north of God's country! All you boys know about is that you have to mention "heavily pressured deer" in every hunting discussion! :tonguewink:
I live in Michigan and I can't stand how much it gets brought up, but I am excited for when I can draw Iowa :)

Back