• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Jokes and Memes - NO POLITICS

Funny true story.

A former coworker of mine stopped at the bar for a beer after a long day at work. He saw a buddies wife picking up some food. He asked her what his buddy was up to and she said "Funny you should ask I was just checking his location, he is in his tree stand"

About an hour later my friends buddy walks in to the bar. My friend says "I thought you were in your tree stand?" His buddies response....."My phone is" :tearsofjoy:

I've known my wife since I was a sophomore in college. I explained this to her the first fall and somehow I still have to explain this to her every year since! In the tree til dark, 15 minutes to climb down, hour to walk out, half hour to drive back.

I was skipping an event that my wife wanted me to go to one day to hunt. My wife asked me what time I was hunting until. I told her I was hunting until I killed a deer. She then asked "What time will that be?"

I said 1:26 and walked down stairs to get ready. She didn't call me at 1:27 so I assume she realized the folly of her question.

Bless my wife’s heart, we have been married for 13 years and oddly enough her “we are not spending enough time together” emotions don’t usually kick in until October and seem to end around January. The rest of the year is when her “don’t you have something to go do” emotions are active.

Bless my wife’s heart, we have been married for 13 years and oddly enough her “we are not spending enough time together” emotions don’t usually kick in until October and seem to end around January. The rest of the year is when her “don’t you have something to go do” emotions are active.

That's not her "we are not spending enough time together" emotions. That's her "he's having too much fun and I'm jealous" emotions. :)

I think I got these off here, but I figured I would rerun them credit to the original posters, cant remember who posted them

I know some of yall are desperate
38719c9e4662a1760bbb371e583c906c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back