• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Stupid Goals?

always89y

Vendor Rep
SH Member
Anyone have a personal goal or challenge this season? Mine is to kill one with the spear out of Sally.
527c9bb57ea02a9931537d13d9c911c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tag out with “legal” bucks.

Don’t keep going to the same place/tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to make 100% of my hunts water-access this year, barring a few obligatory hunts with my dad at the lease. Just to say I did it. So far I'm 2 for 2.

I also want to have a day where I kill a deer/hog, shoot a duck, shoot a squirrel, and catch a catfish...all in one day. Kinda like the old golf/fish/hunt in one day trifecta.

I want to shoot and taxidermy a mallard drake.

I want to kill a deer shirtless.

I want to eat lots of turtles.

I did a few years of trying to get a kill on every WMA in middle Tn. It seems one WMA would mess me up every year but it was fun map hunting and killing the first hunt of new to me WMA. Been 99% two years In a row. Never hunted the same spot twice. I haven’t tried in a few years maybe I’ll try it this year but I think I will have limited hunting opportunities again this season

See you in a tree, Ricky

That spear is titties man. Did you have to sharpen it at all? Practice throwing it yet?
I had a hell of a time sharpening it. I have a hunting one and a practice one that is dulled down. I've practiced quite a bit. It's more of a dropping spear. Limited to about 7 yards to the tree.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just get out there more. I usually only end up with around 5 days of hunting in a season.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back