• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Trophy line mission sold out again...

Shakeandbake

I was hoping to pick one of these up but they are sold out again. Any idea how long they usually take to get back in stock? Or if anyone has one and wants to take my money

From what I saw on Facebook they will keep going on sale every few days, so I would check the website often. I believe they said they already sold what they projected selling for this year.

Yup. Keep checking back. Last week I signed up for a notification when they are available. Never got one but when checking the website at random all of a sudden magically I could order one. Ordered and shipped the next day. Mine is getting delivered tomorrow.

Your best bet would be to email them. I'm sure they will get back to you asap. They have great customer service.

Sent from my XP8800 using Tapatalk

Got mine today. Really like it but only have one complaint. Since it came with backpack straps I figured I would throw them and would be nice for climbing the tree. Wrong!! The hump in the casting really digs into your back. Not a real big deal for a few minutes but that would really suck for any extended time hiking in. Glad I’m packing on my Eberlestock instead. Climbing the tree I will just use the tree strap and carry over my shoulder and to my side/back like I did with my Predator. Little heavier but not a problem.

Got mine today. Really like it but only have one complaint. Since it came with backpack straps I figured I would throw them and would be nice for climbing the tree. Wrong!! The hump in the casting really digs into your back. Not a real big deal for a few minutes but that would really suck for any extended time hiking in. Glad I’m packing on my Eberlestock instead. Climbing the tree I will just use the tree strap and carry over my shoulder and to my side/back like I did with my Predator. Little heavier but not a problem.

I agree. The backpack straps aren’t impressive at all. I didn’t even put them on. It does pack well on the x2. You put it on a tree yet?

I watch a video on YouTube from some channel called Staggs in the Wild and I guess he has contact with Trophyline and they said they will be addressing that issue in the future. I guess they are working on getting rid of the hump. You should probably sell me yours so you don’t hurt your back lol

I agree. The backpack straps aren’t impressive at all. I didn’t even put them on. It does pack well on the x2. You put it on a tree yet?
Nope. This weekend.

Try it out?
Yes. It’s great. Little bulkier to pack but I agree the extra size and weight is a good tradeoff for comfort. One day I actually used it for a low hunt 3 feet off the ground without my saddle of course. Plenty roomy to turn around while standing on it. Nice little platform.

Back