• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd One Sticks ..... take my money already

Every time some one asks when they will be available we should another "very".

Very very soon.

Every time some one asks when they will be available we should another "very".

Very very soon.

Then in that case I think we’re at very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very
SOON

When again will they be ready.
very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very SOON
emoji1787.png

I am the only one that keeps checking the Tethrd site twice a day to see if they have finally posted them up for sale?
Was originally waiting for the sticks to be posted to grab them and also a few other items but now I'm seeing the other items I wanted are backordered.

that's the way it goes at the start of the season.
hopefully I can get 8 of them before the season ends

They’ve already made it very clear that they are NOT comming this year....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to grudgingly agree those sticks actually could be worth the price.
If I should happen upon them in stock I fear my credit card debt could increase by $450

Can you attach an aider to them?
Read the info on them at the Tethered WS doesn't mention aiders or attaching one

Back