• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Looking for discount code to D.i.c.k.s sporting goods

Seeker529

Does anyone here have a discount code for percentages off orders to D.I.c.k.s sporting goods? Looking into buying my 70 yr old father in law a deer blind for Xmas! Thanks for the help in advance!

Last edited:
You should try and find the blind somewhere that supports what we enjoy.

lots of reasons not to buy from them IMO.

dont have a code but happy to try and help u find it cheaper else where if you share what your after

Dang, I didnt realize ****s didnt support hunting. I bought a jet sled on sale last year real cheap.

Just look into the, I think it was $3 million, worth of AR platform weapons they destroyed after the last school shooting in Florida. You know guns kill people, not the people pulling the trigger.

No ****s coupon but I do get Dunham’s coupons regularly. Usually 15-20% each week or two. Let me know if you want it and I will shoot it over. I like their blinds better than what they offer at ****s.

also, ****s is what everyone above says. Corp is close by here and close with a lot of folks that worked there and even the people that work there have said the same things. ****s also owns Field and Stream for anyone that has one of those around, just an FYI.

one crappy Cabela's in my area.

Cabelas has seriously gone down hill since Bass Pro Shops took over.

I used to love going there on a Saturday but the last time i went they had hardly any camo clothing at all and it was shoved all the way to the back. I was looking for a Badlands Superday pack and they only had 9 packs TOTAL, none were the from Badlands even.

The store was full of non hunters buying overpriced under armor and North Face stuff. It’s basically a clothing store now, sad.

I stopped at ****s yesterday looking for some ammo because I had an old gift card. Everything hunting was gone, not even hunting boots. I had no idea what they were up to until I got home and started searching about them. I’ll never spend another penny there.

Cabelas has seriously gone down hill since Bass Pro Shops took over.

I used to love going there on a Saturday but the last time i went they had hardly any camo clothing at all and it was shoved all the way to the back. I was looking for a Badlands Superday pack and they only had 9 packs TOTAL, none were the from Badlands even.

The store was full of non hunters buying overpriced under armor and North Face stuff. It’s basically a clothing store now, sad.
So true, ours had two sitka items on the sitka rack and they said they didnt know if theyd get anymore.

No ****s coupon but I do get Dunham’s coupons regularly. Usually 15-20% each week or two. Let me know if you want it and I will shoot it over. I like their blinds better than what they offer at ****s.

also, ****s is what everyone above says. Corp is close by here and close with a lot of folks that worked there and even the people that work there have said the same things. ****s also owns Field and Stream for anyone that has one of those around, just an FYI.
FWIW Di.cks only owns like half of the Field and Stream stores now. Sportsman's warehouse has purchased the other half.

Back