• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle for a little lady?

I’m 5’4” 130. I have a size small H2 and the more I used it the more it has seemed to mold to me. However, I’m really interested in trying a 2 piece saddle. I’m torn between selling the H2 or just getting another saddle.

Hi All,

My girlfriend is getting really into saddle hunting. She loves my cruzr XC but it is too big. It is a size 2. She's 5'4" and weighs 120 w 26 waist. She was thinking a 1 might cut it, but she's definitely smaller than how it is spec'd.

What do folks think? Is there a saddle well suited to a small lady? Also: Do you think CRUZR S might be a little less roomy than the XC?
Posting your girl friends weight and waist size on the internet to all your hunting buddies and you don’t get in trouble? This is a weird place.:tearsofjoy:

Hey! Sorry, no pics coming. She’s a keeper and I’m not sure she’d like that... She went w the cruzr xc. I tried to talk her into digging in more, but she just pulled the trigger. I think she may be more of a gear hound than me too... I think this is a good thing.
No kidding.... you have a keeper.

Back