• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from Ontario Canada

FurFeathers&Fins

Hey everyone, Just getting in to saddle hunting and overwhelmed with all the variations and customizations you can make. Very excited to prep for the 2021 season in a saddle. I have been bowhunting for almost 20 years now and looking forward to the different opportunities this might open up.

Welcome from northern Michigan! I've been bowhunting more than 45 years now and I can't convince my hunting partners how much the change to saddle hunting has rejuvenated my hunting spirit. Adopting new methods has me itching to hunt. I hope it proves to be the same for you.

Welcome from S.E. Michigan. I have been at it 27 years. Last season was my first from the saddle, and it was more fun than I have had in a while. It has taken some of the money out of my bank account. But I hope it will settle down once I get my system dialed in more. But it has made hunting a lot more exciting.

Welcome from Texas. As a fellow newbie I can relate to the overwhelming amount of information. Good luck!

Back