• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Scammer

Curious if the guy bought a membership or was just PMing folks when he saw there WTB ads? I usually only buy from members but I’ll sell to non members. That’s another way to mitigate getting scammed
He was just messaging people he saw that were interested in something.

Drop the digits and I’ll send him wiener pictures. See how he likes dem apples.:tearsofjoy: Kidding of course! But the guy sounds like a real turd..... I’ve had nothing but good experiences as far as buying and selling so far. Like Boyne said tho, if I have any doubts, I pay the extra fees to cover my butt.
He's getting one. Tab bit cold but it'll show...
956-335-3408

I’ve had the same email over at AT and Leatherwall. They seem to change tactics ever so often. You used to be able to pick them off by their wording. Now, the wording is getting better. I agree you can ask a couple of questions, and they won’t know what your talking about. I just use PayPal G&S for the peace of mind.

Mike

@Ron9942 is a scammer. Please avoid
Wow he was trying to sell me a small recon. Thankfully I haven't bitten yet. Wish we could flush these out sooner because I almost did. Thanks for your update.
Same story here too. He IMd me and said his friend had some binos and gave me his friends email. I replied to his message but didn't email. Got no response back and figured he was on a scam.

I got another one. Thats two this week.
Key word was “kindly”.....
2337113af8fb4cfcb4586f4f29d7571c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back