• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Picked this new to me pika

What arrows are ya shooting?
I was shooting Gold Tip trad hunters. 48# @28”, 500 spine, 200 grains up front got me to right around 500 grains but have decided to take the plunge this year to heavier arrow, high foc. 400 spine Grizzlystiks and 200 grain Cutthroats single bevels and weight to get around 650. Just received a few days ago so haven’t been able to shoot yet. Also ordered a Daysix arrow test pack that is supposed to ship out today. This mind is not an easy thing to make up. Lol. May order some Grizzlystik Samurais in 200 grain also.

I have a tolke, they really make a nice bow, not a pica, but #52 @ 28 whip, shoots 500 spine full length with a 145 grain tip

I have a toelke also. The Whistler. My friend shoots the pika. I like them too. Wanted a little longer bow so I went with the Whistler. You will enjoy that bow. Great choice. I shoot skinny arrows. 500 Axis traditionals. I really feel like they make a difference in penetration. I shoot about a 600gr finished arrow on a 25@55 bow.

Back