• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Michigan Meet up. May 1st

Michigan meet up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone have a MR Pop-up 18 they can bring? I want to be sure it's what I'm looking for before I spend all the effort trying to find one.

I had the bright idea of looking to see if there was any available camp sites, maybe bring the wife along for a weekend trip. This is the message about campsite availability for Fort Custer this spring. I don't think it has any influence on the get together unless someone was thinking about camping. Just thought I'd post for information.

1614017690531.png

I was just gonna say, we're starting to make the April and May schedule at work and I need to know what weekend I need off.

I’ll be hosting a teach-n-train on April 10th in Muskegon.
Hopefully this meetup could be a different weekend, I’d love to be able to attend both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay. I will call it. I'm still a saddle newbie in the world, but I like the idea of trying some different stuff. So no idea how to manage this as to what goes on. But I will try unless someone else wants to.

May 1st.
It's not April @DanO is that okay? It had the second most votes. @T.Clarke available?

Ft.Custer Mi.
1 PM ish. To?
Meet at the Whitford lake parking lot. ** I have only been there once. So if anyone knows a better place with parking. Looks like some bigger trees near by and parking per my Google map scouting abilities. *** I see the beach area as well. But Figure maybe being low key is better.
I can put together a private conversation for more details if your interested. My understanding is guys have put on demonstration?
I will try to coordinate what I can to make it a timely event if possible. Unless someone else wants to go for it.

I’m off that day and it’s the birthday weekend. It should be at least me and maybe one or two more. I have the bare essentials 3 hawks and a mantis but I’ll bring it for the fun of it.

I’ve never been there so I’ll play it by ear as to where we meet.

Where is that parking lot? Tried to find it on a map and didn’t see it. Still planning on making it

Looks like Google called is Galesburg..
It's on the west side of that lake. Looks like there are some bigger tree near by there. Unless someone has some more intimate knowledge.
Screenshot_20210306-183539.png

I can make it and can bring a few saddles for guys to try out and some other stuff to see. Not bringing anything to sell, just demo models for trying things out. Of course if you are ordering something prior to the event and want free shipping, I can bring to the event (use code DEMODAY).

I expect at least 1 of you to order a Seeker and bring it along so that the rest of us can check it out :laughing:

for what it's worth I'm going to order an EDP as soon as they are out and if I have it in time I'll gladly bring it along for show and tell.

I expect at least 1 of you to order a Seeker and bring it along so that the rest of us can check it out :laughing:

for what it's worth I'm going to order an EDP as soon as they are out and if I have it in time I'll gladly bring it along for show and tell.

I’ll likely have one that I could bring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all, new to SH, but would love to make it to the meet up. If Fort Custer doesn’t work, Yankee Springs is always an option. They usually have quite a bit of camp sites available.

Man, I won't make it to this one. Already committed to work that weekend. Hoping the weather holds for the event and you all have a blast though!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Will anyone have beast sticks? Or Shikar FXDs?
@DanO will you have one of your feather sticks there to check out?

Back