• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd "One" Stick in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
The company may be based there but I would think if the sticks were made in the USA the website would advertise that? I thought that Hawk were made in China? I could be wrong

I don’t have the box for mine anymore, but if memory serves me correctly, it had a Made in USA stamp on it. Their website says “designed and engineered in Frankenmuth, MI” if I have misinterpreted that, and the box doesn’t have the USA stamp on it, I’ll have a modified Hawk stick for sale momentarily. Eff China and their human rights violations. The communists are just bad people.

Semper Fi,
Mike
Support American Jobs - Buy American
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t have the box for mine anymore, but if memory serves me correctly, it had a Made in USA stamp on it. Their website says “designed and engineered in Frankenmuth, MI” if I have misinterpreted that, and the box doesn’t have the USA stamp on it, I’ll have a modified Hawk stick for sale momentarily. Eff China and their human rights violations. The communists are just bad people.

Semper Fi,
Mike
is your cell phone for sell real cheap. i want it

Semper Fi,
Mike
Don't misunderstand me I'm all for American made and all against china made and against their agenda but its hard to live in a world without something made in china around.

Try again. Texas. And Shikars are also made in Oklahoma.

And I don’t have Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, or any of that other liberal, free-speech stifling trash. I support America.

Semper Fi,
Mike
Hawk outsources to China. Their products are built overseas then shipped back to sale. Same as Academy’s game winning brand. Based in Texas but made in China

Try again. Texas. And Shikars are also made in Oklahoma.

And I don’t have Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, or any of that other liberal, free-speech stifling trash. I support America.

Semper Fi,
Mike
They may be based out of Texas but they are made in China.

Semper Fi,
Mike

Box says “Manufactured in Vietnam”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back