• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

LH Toelke Curlew TD Recurve $425 tyd

swinglow

I had not planned to ever sell this, but I have not shot it in quite a while and I need to pay for some new gear. This is a beautiful and sweet shooting bow. My favorite recurve that I have had so far. I'm not sure what all the woods are, but they make a great combo. Someone needs to make more use of it than I am. This is a perfect treestand or blind bow.

It is great condition with only a few minor scratches and some slight "frosting" on the limb fiberglass. I would consider it a solid 8 out of 10 on cosmetic condition and 100% solid.

Stats are 56", 57# @ 28

Comes with 4 arrow EFA quiver, 2 matching Fast Flight strings and a Take Down bow case from Dryad.

Asking $495 tyd

Check out the link for pics.
Toelke Curlew - Google Drive

Have had some interest, but still available. I have a few more pictures if anyone would like to see them.

EFA quiver - $60
Fast flight strings - $20-$30
Takedown case - at least $30

That’s about $375 for the bow. Any lower and I will just keep it.

Back