• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Stock Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rode the AMC rollercoaster last week. Up to a $250 gain then back down to a $3 loss and OUT. Enough for now.

I rode the AMC rollercoaster last week. Up to a $250 gain then back down to a $3 loss and OUT. Enough for now.

I'm letting it ride out. If it turns into a long term hold until theaters open and/or the amazon purchase rumors come to fruition so be it. It's been fun following and I'm not in so deep that it will wreck me (I got in early and am only buying dips so I have a low average). Might pay my school loans off if it gets nutty, might make a few bucks if it returns to the pre-covid level. Either way, it is what it is.

I'm letting it ride out. If it turns into a long term hold until theaters open and/or the amazon purchase rumors come to fruition so be it. It's been fun following and I'm not in so deep that it will wreck me (I got in early and am only buying dips so I have a low average). Might pay my school loans off if it gets nutty, might make a few bucks if it returns to the pre-covid level. Either way, it is what it is.

I just checked my webull. Even with everything going on the last couple days I'm still in the green on AMC.

I was reading about this company this morning after your post. Kind of a interesting deal they got going.
I wanted to get into Bitcoin and this seemed to be the cheapest fund which tracked it. I don't really know much about it. I hope it doesn't have any hidden surprises.

I averaged down on SINO and if the chart keeps following the same progression as the past 5 days I’ll get rid of it before the end of the week with some profit. Didn’t set a stop loss and was down ~50% at one point that was fun to look at.

I wanted to get into Bitcoin and this seemed to be the cheapest fund which tracked it. I don't really know much about it. I hope it doesn't have any hidden surprises.
My only crypto stuff is letting Pi mine on my phone, I have a friend that is pretty much only into crypto but I haven't bit on it yet. Pi isn't monetized yet, might end up being crap but I don't notice anything on my phone so why not.

If anyone wants a Pi invite lemme know it help us both mine more:yum:

I've been loading up on TSLA PLTR and ARKK the last few weeks. Hoping it pays off in 5-10 years.

I've been loading up on TSLA PLTR and ARKK the last few weeks. Hoping it pays off in 5-10 years.
I was DCAing on PLTR options during their dip. Got calls that don't expire for several months. Hoping it runs the rest of this week and I can offload it soon

My only crypto stuff is letting Pi mine on my phone, I have a friend that is pretty much only into crypto but I haven't bit on it yet. Pi isn't monetized yet, might end up being crap but I don't notice anything on my phone so why not.

If anyone wants a Pi invite lemme know it help us both mine more:yum:
One thing I saw is some of the major hedge funds are starting to buy Bitcoin. If this becomes mainstream, it should go up quite a bit and the government would be unable to ban it since the big guys would be hurt. Can't hurt the big guys. Little guys, yes.

Can't hurt the big guys. Little guys, yes.

Very true. I have a friend that caught the bitcoin bug the last couple years, I'm just not that interested...yet. I'm only doing the Pi thing because is because there isn't a downside. If it becomes something so be it, if not it doesn't cost me anything.

Very true. I have a friend that caught the bitcoin bug the last couple years, I'm just not that interested...yet. I'm only doing the Pi thing because is because there isn't a downside. If it becomes something so be it, if not it doesn't cost me anything.
What is Pi? I know 3.14, but not that the one you are talking about? You can't lose money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back