• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Let's see them small boats!!

Big boat

64dec8a5c727f69d6fc02d75ec91e4e7.jpg

Small boat

8f97dd5180460c06c677cd952d075e21.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this thing. Buddy grabbed a pic as I was releasing a striper. The long handle allows me run like a motorized surfboard.

Screenshot_20201124-115506.png

21 foot and 9 foot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201124-182947_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201124-182947_Gallery.jpg
    757.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20201124-183036_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201124-183036_Gallery.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 29
The old XPs are fun... The 21 a Formula?
Yeah they are a lot of fun. They don't weigh anything.

It's a '90 Baja SVR, just the open bow version of the 210 sport. Father/son project we found sitting at a dealer with a blown motor near Albany NY and road tripped to get. Even as a 30-something we still do projects together. He had a 16 foot baja in the 80s right when I was born so it was kinda cool working on it with him. Full roller cam vortec 5.7 swap, edelbrock rpm air gap/650 holley, and a 23 pitch apollo xhs prop. Runs 63 with just me in it and half a tank of fuel. Fast enough for a family boat around here.
Screenshot_20201124-224819_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah they are a lot of fun. They don't weigh anything.

It's a '90 Baja SVR, just the open bow version of the 210 sport. Father/son project we found sitting at a dealer with a blown motor near Albany NY and road tripped to get. Even as a 30-something we still do projects together. He had a 16 foot baja in the 80s right when I was born so it was kinda cool working on it with him. Full roller cam vortec 5.7 swap, edelbrock rpm air gap/650 holley, and a 23 pitch apollo xhs prop. Runs 63 with just me in it and half a tank of fuel. Fast enough for a family boat around here.
View attachment 40122
Awesome. I"vbe got a 56 y-block 312 to rebuild I've trying to decide if I do a swap for a small block chevy or bite the bullet and put the work into it. IT's frozend and hasnt been run int 20 years. ITs sitting in a 1956 buehler turbocraft jetboat. This is giong to sound ridiculous to a lot of people, but the drive to rebuild the engine is literally the sound of it on the water. I bet that vortec has a nice throaty sound to it you cant match with a cheesy mercruiser....

Y blocks are cool. I play with car's a bunch too and am a ford guy (have a couple mustangs).

It does sound good, I have a set of 4 inch thru hulls with the internal screw muffler and a bigger cam to install for next year.

Picked up couple 787 Sea Doo's that need some work. Almost have the GTX ready for my girlfriend for summer now (I call it her couch). Also, I buffed and ceramic coated the 717 XP we already had.

The SPX sat for 20 years in a garage under a cover, has less than 15 hours on it. It's immaculate but the motor is locked up from sitting. I'm doing a full 'race-ish' type build on this one. I think I have a problem with X4 hull Sea Doo's lol

Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPG

Last edited:
Picked up couple 787 Sea Doo's that need some work. Almost have the GTX ready for my girlfriend for summer now (I call it her couch). Also, I buffed and ceramic coated the 717 XP we already had. I think I have a problem with

The SPX sat for 20 years in a garage under a cover, has less than 15 hours on it. It's immacualte but the motor is locked up. I'm doing a full 'race-ish' type build on this one. I think I have a problem with X4 hull Sea Doo's lol

View attachment 46180View attachment 46181
I found out recently that they were supposed to be "sea dogs" and an error in the first catalog led to them being sea doos.

The more ya know

Picked up couple 787 Sea Doo's that need some work. Almost have the GTX ready for my girlfriend for summer now (I call it her couch). Also, I buffed and ceramic coated the 717 XP we already had.

The SPX sat for 20 years in a garage under a cover, has less than 15 hours on it. It's immacualte but the motor is locked up. I'm doing a full 'race-ish' type build on this one. I think I have a problem with X4 hull Sea Doo's lol

View attachment 46180View attachment 46181
Do you already have the mullet and jean shorts ready to rock?

Somebody resurrected an old thread on here that I have to get lost in.

Thanks guys...

Back