• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New stand from OOAL

OspreyZB

SH Member
Was just browsing the Out on a limb website and came across this new stand available for pre-order. No specs or anything listed, just some pictures, and the price ($350). Anyone have any more info on this? If the specs are what I hope they are, I'll be all over it.Screenshot_20210420-075652.jpgScreenshot_20210420-075854.jpgScreenshot_20210420-075833.jpg

It uses an ACME thread inside the post to level the platform.
I have been wanting to build a piano lift and had seen a video on youtube along the way with a solid idea. I never knew what that was called. Thank you for posting that. ACME thread, ACME thread, ACME thread. If only I can remember that in the future.

I like everything about it accept the batwing bracket. Seems like it would lack some leveling capabilities

That is very tempting at that price point...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do ya'll think this standoff would be able to work well for crooked trees judging by the teeth and the angle? As in one side engaged and the other off the tree with the stand cam-locked? I like the looks of the stand and the capabilities for sure! It might would be decent to hybrid sit with a saddle as well (less $$ than LWCG .5)

Is the bracket welded? I don’t think it will work as well as a lone wolf offset bracket.

Back