• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Catalyst Ion

After taking about 2mins to feed my aider into the slots, I'm confident its not going to come out.

My label was created early Friday last week but it hasn't actually shipped yet :rage:

Just received mine today, March 9 order. Long wait and bugged them a couple of times. With 3 step 15" aider comes in at 4.006 lbs. Had it on the tree for about 20 minutes and it is rock solid. Now I'm torn between this and my self built LW stick with a UP. Will have do some more testing to see which one will be my go to.

Attachments

• Ion 1.jpg
    Ion 1.jpg
    383.9 KB · Views: 102
  • Ion 2.jpg
    Ion 2.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 101
I’m a preorder. “Shipped” Friday before last but has never went anywhere. Tracking still shows nothing more than label created. Some very fishy **** going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't mean to give you any false hope.
I haven't received mine yet.
Haven't heard a word from them since March 9
Three months tomorrow.

If they hadn't already taken my money, I'd have cancelled my order and bought the one that just sold here in the classifieds.

Didn't mean to give you any false hope.
I haven't received mine yet.
Haven't heard a word from them since March 9
Three months tomorrow.

If they hadn't already taken my money, I'd have cancelled my order and bought the one that just sold here in the classifieds.
Thanks for the clarification. No false hope at this point. I am in the same boat as you

They all shipped. UPS didn’t scan 8 of them before putting them on the truck. From Indiana they will probably be brought to the UPS recovery center in Atlanta. Then resorted and either sent back or forwarded to the destination. It’s in UPS’s hands apparently…

They all shipped. UPS didn’t scan 8 of them before putting them on the truck. From Indiana they will probably be brought to the UPS recovery center in Atlanta. Then resorted and either sent back or forwarded to the destination. It’s in UPS’s hands apparently…

Customer Service :)

Back