• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Catalyst Ion

I've got one and I wasn't blown away initially... I had to do some deburring (mostly internal edges), but worth the wait overall.

Well, I finally reached out to catalyst and asked about my order.
.I've got to say I was really impressed how quickly I got a response. They apologized for the lack of communication and assured me they would "look into it."

That was two days ago and I haven't heard back

I’ll never order anything from Catalyst again. My order “shipped” two weeks ago but tracking still shows “label created”. There was supposedly some mix up on those but there’s no way any legitimate shipping mix up with a company like UPS takes two plus weeks to correct. I 100% feel like I’ve been lied to for the past two weeks. False promise after false promise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll never order anything from Catalyst again. My order “shipped” two weeks ago but tracking still shows “label created”. There was supposedly some mix up on those but there’s no way any legitimate shipping mix up with a company like UPS takes two plus weeks to correct. I 100% feel like I’ve been lied to for the past two weeks. False promise after false promise

It’s a shame because they make great products probably the best imo but I’m very disappointed in this experience.
I hate to say I will never order from them again but I definitely understand where your coming from.

I wasn’t happy with my experience with them…. I talked with them awhile and they were nice and polite and I offered to buy and review sticks from them. I purchased a set and they basically ended up stringing me along and when they finally sent them, it wasn’t the set I was supposed to receive and I believe they sent me a prototype just to cop out and get me off their back…. Pretty annoying.

Why dont you just email them and ask where they are? Maybe they didnt see the last 8 emails......

Just got a shipoing notification...still dont beleive its coming anytime soon

I sent him a few very blunt and rude messages about you guys sticks and this dogshit service he's provided. So hopefully it got through his thick skull.

I got a reply back on shipping so that’s good news and hopefully it makes it here like promised.

Back