• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Catalyst Ion

Last year at this time with identical issues for my GWBsv, my only reliable response was DM on Instagram. I got them eventually, excellent product ( customer service you would expect from a side hustle) I was more frustrated that it turned out to be a preorder scenario but showed a qty stocked when I placed the order last June then October rolls around & your patience is a bit lacking. That said if you ordered a Catalyst you most likely knew what you were signing up for………

That's one hell of an assumption. I certainly didn't know. Lesson learned!
I guess my point was the lack of communication & struggles fulfilling first run of GWBs were well documented. But to your point if you weren’t following those threads, everything seems legit….. so why not.

I didnt know about the GWB problems either. I wasn’t crazy enough to spend $160 a stick to find out!….:tongueclosed:

The carbon pros weren’t to far off from estimation.

He told me they all shipped like 2 weeks ago when I asked.

I checked my tracking number and it seems it did in fact ship and is making progress on its way here.

I'm sure it's no random coincidence that it shipped a few days after I finally bugged him about it.

My tracking finally updated yesterday showing that UPS actually had the package and it’s now actually on the way. Prior 2 1/2 weeks from when the label initially got created I’m not really sure what happened or if I even believe the BS that I was told. Either way mine should be delivered tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My tracking finally updated yesterday showing that UPS actually had the package and it’s now actually on the way. Prior 2 1/2 weeks from when the label initially got created I’m not really sure what happened or if I even believe the BS that I was told. Either way mine should be delivered tomorrow

At this point I wouldnt surprised if its a modified hawk mini with a plywood topper.....

Maybe I can spend more time in the sun and apply for the colored only farmers bailout and then I wouldn’t worry about my loss so much

File for the credit anyway...probably get it quicker than an ION!

File for the credit anyway...probably get it quicker than an ION!

LOL. True!

Also told you that you would get your ION before I did even tho I ordered a week before you. Only slightly wrong as they are both coming on same day…

LOL. True!

Also told you that you would get your ION before I did even tho I ordered a week before you. Only slightly wrong as they are both coming on same day…

Lets be honest, you could have gotten it two weeks before me and Id still try it out before you.

Lets be honest, you could have gotten it two weeks before me and Id still try it out before you.

Yeah I don’t have much of an argument there other than I’m actually excited about one sticking but then again my small mouth float trip was rescheduled for this Friday

Back