• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Site issues???

Downloaded Tapatalk again for today and for the rest of the future Sundays. The actual site seems so much easier and and no ads but hey at least this works.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I worked with the host company to do a few things so hopefully this doesn't happen again Sunday...

If it does, bear with me because it's fathers day and I'm going fishing with my old man :)
See. We aren’t supposed to be here on Sunday’s. Hahahaha. Thank you for the work sir.

This happens to me every weekend for the past 2 months. Can’t get on for day or 2

I was going to say for me I got used to Sundays just were not going to be SH.com days. Wife was happy. I mean if it can be resolved we won't put up a fight

Longest Sunday ever. I had to hang out with family and watch football. Couldn’t check the site even once! ***.
Sorry. The site was down in the morning so I put in a ticket. Right before I left for the woods I gave them the ok to do what they needed to. So I'm in the tree and like why isn't this thing back up yet... So I put in another ticket when I got home. I wake up to find that one say there is nothing wrong and I need to hire someone.... LOL. So I put in another ticket that said it's always on the server end when this happens, can someone look again. 5 minutes later the site is up :) .

Sorry. The site was down in the morning so I put in a ticket. Right before I left for the woods I gave them the ok to do what they needed to. So I'm in the tree and like why isn't this thing back up yet... So I put in another ticket when I got home. I wake up to find that one say there is nothing wrong and I need to hire someone.... LOL. So I put in another ticket that said it's always on the server end when this happens, can someone look again. 5 minutes later the site is up :) .
Out in the woods? On a weekend? Whatever.

Back