• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Anyone gotten an overwatch yet?

What order number were you guys ? I'm like 120 something ordered june 25 still yet to receive.. im going crazy!!!

I received my Transformer last Friday, and sat in it for about 30 minutes, adjusting it. I believe that it is going to be more comfortable than my single panel saddle. Top quality build. Very happy so far with my purchase. Shipping was super fast.

This thing is amazing! JC and his team did awesome work; it's super well thought out, stitching is immaculate, very adjustable, quiet, and nice to look at which is always a plus. My favorite thing so far is how easy it is to adjust the rope bridge, running the end through the D-ring in genius. Can't wait to get some more practice climbs in and shoot out of it in the next few weeks leading up to the season.

48ceaa31d45f2b7efda409505fdc1c01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back