• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Dan Infalt’s Changes

ThumbsMcGee

Saw on FB and The Hunting Beast forums earlier this week. It looks as if the Big Buck Serial Killer finally came into the new century and got himself a new and improved bow setup. Shooting a Nexus I believe with Day Six arrows. He's not sponsored by them or anything, just cool to see.

The real cool thing to see is that he's taking on his weight as a challenge. I think many of us can relate to this, as we notice that sometimes we get a little hefty. I'm glad he's tackling his health. As saddle hunters, we try and rid ourselves of excess ounces with equipment when in reality, if we look in the mirror we can see many areas of weight we can cut.

No contract, no terms was what the prime guys told me. Just reached out to him to see if they could build him a bow. If you want to read more into it than that then that's on you. Not everyone is in it to pump a brand (although i'm sure both will enjoy the optics). Besides Dan has his own brand to look out for. I'm sure if he is less than happy with his Prime we'll hear about it.

I'm interested to hear about his weight loss journey. I exercise 2-4 days a week (all the schedule allows) and try to eat as healthy as possible but the best I can manage is to not put any more on, not necessarily take it off.

Last edited:
No contract, no terms was what the prime guys told me. Just reached out to him to see if they could build him a bow. If you want to read more into it than that then that's on you. Not everyone is in it to pump a brand. Besides Dan has his own brand to look out for. I'm sure if he is less than happy with his Prime we'll hear about it.

I'm interested to hear about his weight loss journey. I exercise 2-4 days a week (all the schedule allows) and try to eat as healthy as possible but the best I can manage is to not put any more on, not necessarily take it off.

Well, it's not "or anything." It is something, but it's not that big a deal.

Kinda like having your name on a website as helping with a design....except he didn't help with the design...nor pay for the product himself. So yea, it's a bit more than that.

It's mutualism....basically, it's a free bow for Infalt in exchange for free advertising for Prime.

As you get older weight loss gets more difficult. The hardest part is breaking up with the old and creating new healthy habits and sticking with them. I have been pretty religious about getting on the treadmill first thing in the morning but still need to work on diet. Keto has helped me lose 40lbs but it has not been a fun journey and has taken a lot of discipline.

Lol Ole Dan can’t spell but he can dang sure hunt them pine goats!

I wouldn’t care if he was sponsored or not. Once you start a business it’s filled with mutual freebies and hand outs in the circle of business owners. Can’t hate on success!

The prime bows looks pretty good. I’ve never shot one though.

No contract, no terms was what the prime guys told me. Just reached out to him to see if they could build him a bow. If you want to read more into it than that then that's on you. Not everyone is in it to pump a brand (although i'm sure both will enjoy the optics). Besides Dan has his own brand to look out for. I'm sure if he is less than happy with his Prime we'll hear about it.

who cares if he is. A lot of hunting personalities are sell outs. 90% or the hunting industry are sell outs who stand next to dead animals and recite 18 brand names including the brand of underwear they are wearing before they even begin to talk about how they actually found and killed the animal they are posing next to:tearsofjoy:
Infalt may or may not be sponsored by them but no matter what he isn’t a sell out. So good for him.

also if he is being sponsored by them you would think they would spell his last name correctly on FB…. Spoiler alert they did not spell his name correctly. SMH.

Back