• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Dan Infalt’s Changes

I’m not a Dan Fan or anything. His heart is in the right place, and I personally don’t care what he shoots, who gives it to him, or even if they pay him to shoot it. That’s business. I saw his weight post as well. Can’t lose weight without taking that first step, acknowledging that you need to lose weight. Good on him. See all these guys throwing $$$$$$ at a few ounces when they have 50 invisible lbs hanging right in front of them. Got a few lbs to lose myself.

Well… hopefully he shoots his prime better than that old forge.
I know this is in jest but here's my take. Truthfully we've all missed or taken shots that ended with less than desirable results. Sometimes its our fault, sometimes its just the way it plays out. A lot can happen while an arrow is in flight. To Dan's credit he owns up to those occurrences when they happen to him and he keeps it real. He's not obligated to share any footage of missed opportunities, he chooses to. You don't see that level of reality from many of the people trying to put forth and maintain an outdoor hunting brand image. I give him full marks for that.

Last edited:
The deer hunter podcast did one with him when he got that. Dan said he wasn't all about bows and fancy stuff. All he wanted was functionality. They didn't spend much time on it. But he was pretty clear that all he wanted was a tuff, useable bow to drag through the woods with.

I know this is in jest but here's my take. Truthfully we've all missed or taken shots that ended with less than desirable results. Sometimes its our fault, sometimes its just the way it plays out. A lot can happen while an arrow is in flight. To Dan's credit he owns up to those occurrences when they happen to him and he keeps it real. He's not obligated to share any footage of missed opportunities, he chooses to. You don't see that level of reality from many of the people trying to put forth and maintain an outdoor hunting expert image. I give him full marks for that.
^^^^^^ Ditto!!!!

Back