• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Maryland Saddle Shootout LIVE 2021

Is there any rules against (or is it an acceptable idea) to make a list of some of the things we hope other can bring so the rest (me) can try or extra gears we are looking to buy? Example, I am hoping someone has a .5 and the new Novix Helo because I'm curious to compare them.
I’ll make list & if you guys have stuff that’s not on it , let me know & I’ll update it. As for sale items it turns into a giant wtb/wts ad that’s hard to deal with…. Just know there is going to be some horse trading there & bring anything you might want to part with.

Is there any rules against (or is it an acceptable idea) to make a list of some of the things we hope other can bring so the rest (me) can try or extra gears we are looking to buy? Example, I am hoping someone has a .5 and the new Novix Helo because I'm curious to compare them.
Updated list on first post, feel free to let me know what else you guys have & I’ll update. It was really cool to see alot of stuff side by side (2 years ago it was much harder to get) plus you get to visit with guys about their setups & what they prefer & why.

Updated list on first post, feel free to let me know what else you guys have & I’ll update. It was really cool to see alot of stuff side by side (2 years ago it was much harder to get) plus you get to visit with guys about their setups & what they prefer & why.
Il send ya a PM with what I got.. I should definitely be able to make it

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I'm trying to make this happen. Only wild card is that day is my daughters birthday day. I also have a Helo that is supposed to arrive tomorrow. So I can bring that if I can make it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sounds awesome... unfortunately I'll be camping Washington that whole week :disrelieved:. I'll have to meet you other MD'ers another time

Got one of the raffle prizes in this week it’s a good one, hoping the other gets here in time. Ah we’ll figure something out.

Hey guys @Adrena123 is helping me host the event again this year. Last year was canceled b/c of state meeting restrictions on public land.
This year we have a great venue at a local archery club off Marriottsville Rd on a piece of Patapsaco (similar to last time but much friendlier to the shooting/saddle demo) . More details to follow but the basics are it’s going to be on Sunday 8/15/21 at
Which is located at 7930 Henryton Rd, Marriottsville MD 21104
We aren’t charging an entry but save some $ for a couple good raffles. I’m going to tag as many of you that I can think of, or that have been to a previous event. Just respond & confirm if you can make it so we can plan accordingly.
Here is the list of items that we will have at the event Pm me if you have something to add.

Saddles:AH Kestrel, AH Kite, TX5 custom, Overwatch Transformer, JX3, Dryad Drey.

Platform/stands:Beast, .5, 1.0, Ambush, Mission,EDP, Predator, LWHC, Squirrel steps, Ghost steps.

Climbing methods: Lwcg sticks, Beast Full & minis, EWO one stick, hawk heliums, hand drill & bolts, rappelling gear.
Plenty of miscellaneous gear also……… I’ll try to have 3 different full setups so people can see some different options
I'll be bringing An original Trophyline, AH Flex, Phantom, Method 2, WE Stepps w/ knaider/swaider, Catalyst Ion

What time does this kick off? Can anyone show up or do they need to be members of the Archery Club?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back