• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Zeal Team 1 team room

sureshotscott

Staff member
SH Member
Last edited:
Little intro. Northwest Indiana
Early reduction started Sept. 15, but only allowed to hunt from provided ladder stands(bummer)
Season opens Oct. 1
70% private 30% public (want to be 50/50)
Mostly bow hunt whitetail
Set up, One stick w/scout top, Evo saddle, Bear moment bow Good luck

Hunt 100% public in Eastern Alabama and Western Georgia. Bow is either Mathews Avail or Xpedition Xscape. Second year saddle hunting. I want to hunt my recurve, but I'm not confident in my ability yet.
I solo hunt bow for the challenge and more for meat than horns. Still learning. Georgia opened last Saturday, Alabama is 1 Oct. Working on that first deer for the team!

Hunt 100% public in Eastern Alabama and Western Georgia. Bow is either Mathews Avail or Xpedition Xscape. Second year saddle hunting. I want to hunt my recurve, but I'm not confident in my ability yet.
I solo hunt bow for the challenge and more for meat than horns. Still learning. Georgia opened last Saturday, Alabama is 1 Oct. Working on that first deer for the team!
Not to barge in on team 1 but do the trad! Go you!

Back