• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Team 11 thread

Hunting northeastern PA. Lease 200 acres every year. But hunt mostly public. Season opens 10/2. But won't be out until week after probably. Shooting a v3 this year. H2 saddle. Good luck to all

Ready to get after these Georgia deer. There’s a cold front coming through later this week so I’m going to try and get out Thursday after work.
137bce2fbd2b6b8c4bf32f8faaeede6d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did a little bit more scouting than hunting yesterday but I did bump some does out of a bed and had a young buck cruise by at about 50 shortly after. I got impatient and blew them out of there and didn't see anything the rest of the evening. A fairly successful first Georgia hunt on a piece I hadn't been to before.

Good luck to those getting out this weekend!
I'm working the weekend so my next hang will be Monday afternoon.

No hunting for me this weekend but Ill be checking/ setting some cams and putting up some pre sets around our property in south Alabama. Might be able to get out on a weekday after work again but Ill for sure be out the weekend of the 15th for the Alabama opener.

Screenshot_20210924-171619_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210924-171911_Gallery.jpghunted yesterday all I saw was stray dogs did some mid day scouting to try and find acorns but no luck we had a dry year but I did find some arrowheads. I'm back at it this morning

Why is it so quiet in here? It better be because everyone is out killing stuff...

Why is it so quiet in here? It better be because everyone is out killing stuff...
Tried this morning, had a brief opportunity at a doe I couldn't capitalize on and and good look at a small 6. We have antler restrictions so he was safe as can be though. Had three bucks cruise the neighbors field edge and finished out my morning by shooting over the back of a coyote. Overall a very enjoyable morning.
c78ce25d9aabd8c9aa4012e1584df631.jpg
45ce7da2451b2a5f1f81cb7f334bf829.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Had a wedding to go to this weekend but got out for a few hours to pull sd cards and put up a cell cam. Already got a hog and a couple does on the cam after putting it up yesterday.

Also just found out the WMA I went to last week season ends this Thursday outside of a weekend during the rut so am going to try and get back out there Thursday again since I know where at least some of the deer are bedding.

Other than that here’s a 3 year old south Alabama buck that I’ll be hard pressed to pass on this year even though I’d love to see what he looks like in a few more years.

024ed401a0fa38b17c600165ac8242c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screenshot_20210926-211544_Gallery.jpg
Watched this one since may 1st..... thought I had him patterned. Unfortunately a little too much foot traffic a week before the season from people. Hoping I can pick him back up again. The joys of public. Lol

Back