• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD Transformer Saddle Please Close

Status
Not open for further replies.

CZMark

SH Member
This is one of the three Jamie put up for sale in his initial offering at the end of January. It has been modded (by Jamie) with removable leg straps.

Used for several practice climbs, I was laid up for 6 weeks this summer. $220 TYD. Conus only.

53220672e6de33cc89a58be965466936.jpg
78a1606f6603a75b71972b17f984b6f9.jpg
82fb6ce4eba67c3f2ce3069907b98804.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Dang, somebody jump on this before I do- I don’t need another! Very fine and comfortable saddle and this is a cool color scheme! Free bump!

What’s the size one fitted for?
Also, how is this for walking since the panels don’t look to overlap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up to 38" waist, I believe. With the straps tightened, if functions/walks like a one-panel.

I have one and it walks really comfortably. I’ll typically buckle my leg straps on the outside of my legs for the walk in and the adjust to normal once I get to my tree. I really like this saddle for my one-sticking, but it’s definitely not a one trick pony either.

Thanks, all.
PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back