• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Guy from Central PA

mcliqu93

Hello from the new guy from Central PA. I am a Paramedic and a College professor. I am right now looking to possibly get my boys who are youth hunters into saddle hunting. This is something that they want to do, so their pops is coming along for the ride. I am not sure that it will be something that I will want to do. But here we are!! So, I am ready to learn and read and enjoy!!

Welcome from up near Kinzua. Are you at Penn State by chance? I have a close friend that started teaching there this year

Welcome from State College!

I know the past couple summer some folks in the area have done a meet and greet/teaching deal locally. I've never been, always had scheduling conflicts but those are a good opportunity to learn the ropes in person without spending thousands of $ figuring out what works and what doesn't.

I’m happy to hear that you’re gonna help the boys!
Saddle hunting is going to be easier on their bodies than motocross!

Back