• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Origin releasing a line of hunting clothes made in USA

pesqimon

Not sure why I am so excited about this. Maybe it is because now I can buy jiujitsu gis in the same place as my camo.

Maybe Jocko Wilink has me fired up!

Really it's because I don't like the idea of sweatshops and I like knowing that the things I buy are supporting the people that make them in a good way, whether they are from the US or not.

Anyway, I know folks on here appreciate USA made goods and this promises to be completely sourced and assembled in USA.

I own several products from Origin and the quality is top notch with competitive prices.

This makes sense with Cam jumping ship and being a friend of Jocko. Interesting stuff, I’m considering trying their work boots next time I need a pair.

Go listen to the Kifarucast with Kip Fulks, tells you all you need to know about UA.

This makes sense with Cam jumping ship and being a friend of Jocko. Interesting stuff, I’m considering trying their work boots next time I need a pair.
All reviews I've read consider them no to be "work boots" really but get rave reviews for more of a casual everyday boot.

Their made in american gi prices aren't that much higher than competitors pakistani imported gi prices. Will be interesting to see what they have in store for hunting gear. I had some of their original gear that's at least 10 years old and it was well made back then.

Not sure why I am so excited about this. Maybe it is because now I can buy jiujitsu gis in the same place as my camo.

Maybe Jocko Wilink has me fired up!

Really it's because I don't like the idea of sweatshops and I like knowing that the things I buy are supporting the people that make them in a good way, whether they are from the US or not.

Anyway, I know folks on here appreciate USA made goods and this promises to be completely sourced and assembled in USA.

I own several products from Origin and the quality is top notch with competitive prices.

About sweatshops, it maybe better then outright slavery, and does provide some economic stability.

Conversely, I'm a fan and proponent of local capitalistic, not globalist, manufacturing!

About sweatshops, it maybe better then outright slavery, and does provide some economic stability.

Conversely, I'm a fan and proponent of local capitalistic, not globalist, manufacturing!
I know, it's not simple at all! I'll leave it there before we derail.

Did cam dump UA or did they dump him? Kind of hard to tell from his social media feed

Back