• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Apex Custom Gear Pack

Zero One Actual

SH Member
Does anyone have one of these or have any information on the pack itself? Also, does Apex Custom Gear have a phone number? I do not do business with a company with no phone number that just wants metadata. Nothing against them, that’s just a rule of mine with online commerce.

looks like a small one man shop from GA, probably no listed phone number due to being a side hustle for him. Doesn't seem like a metadata craving conglomeration, I'd use their contact us form and see what the response feels like before writing them off.

Hey folks, Owner of Apex Custom Gear here, been awhile since I have been on the forum. I can assure you I have zero need for your personal data.
If you have any questions about our products or services please feel free to reach out and speak with me. We are happy to work with you to make the gear you want the way you want it.

It’s being constructed right now and I should have it in a few days or a week or so. I will post pics and a review here for sure. Customer service was amazing and I was able to speak with him numerous times to make a custom pack for what I want.
Looking forward to your review, I keep coming back to that pack

Looking forward to your review, I keep coming back to that pack
Same. I have an Eberlestock X2 for colder days or longer walks in or longer sits. I’m still able to walk or hike for long distances so I use that pack for those days. But his pack and the ability to talk to him and make whatever mods you want to it makes it perfect for those weekday quick afternoon to dark hunts where all you need is the minimum amount of gear. Of course minimum differs from hunter to hunter based on location and required gear for safety or personal reasons.

Hey folks, Owner of Apex Custom Gear here, been awhile since I have been on the forum. I can assure you I have zero need for your personal data.
If you have any questions about our products or services please feel free to reach out and speak with me. We are happy to work with you to make the gear you want the way you want it.
I bought a roll pouch from you that came in the wrong color. Am hoping to swap what you sent with what I ordered. I’ve sent out five emails within the last two weeks with zero response. I don’t know if your email system is down or not but ide like to make this exchange. Please reach out through a message on here as soon as you can. Thanks

I bought a roll pouch from you that came in the wrong color. Am hoping to swap what you sent with what I ordered. I’ve sent out five emails within the last two weeks with zero response. I don’t know if your email system is down or not but ide like to make this exchange. Please reach out through a message on here as soon as you can. Thanks

Glad we were able to get you taken care of. If you have any friends or youngsters or anyone in need around feel free to give them that off color pouch!

Same. I have an Eberlestock X2 for colder days or longer walks in or longer sits. I’m still able to walk or hike for long distances so I use that pack for those days. But his pack and the ability to talk to him and make whatever mods you want to it makes it perfect for those weekday quick afternoon to dark hunts where all you need is the minimum amount of gear. Of course minimum differs from hunter to hunter based on location and required gear for safety or personal reasons.
Thank you for sharing your experience so far! It helps a lot and I do not make it onto the forum too much now a days. It was nice to read that.

Thank you for sharing your experience so far! It helps a lot and I do not make it onto the forum too much now a days. It was nice to read that.
I only give factual information. Good or bad. It’s a great day pack. For me and what I do. But may not be for others. I will post some photos of it when I can.

Back