• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Thoughts and Prayers

Mschmeiske

SH Member
One of my best friends has been on a heart transplant list for several years now.. at the young age of 32 at that. His heart condition kept getting worse and sadly, he’s been stuck in the hospital for 2 months now. Today, he finally got an offer for a new heart and will under go surgery tomorrow night at 8pm. I’m very happy for him, but I know he’s nervous, and although I didn’t tell him the same, I am very nervous as well. Any thoughts and prayers are appreciated and I hope he has a swift recovery and many more years with his Family and Friends.
I hope everyone had a safe and Happy 4th of July!

This one is hitting close to home for me…. prayers for him and asking for the same for me. I spent the night in a local cardiac unit last night and my stress test today came back abnormal. Waiting on the cardiologists to come in and go through my options. I don’t wish this pain on anyone. God carry’s me forward in their capable hands.

This one is hitting close to home for me…. prayers for him and asking for the same for me. I spent the night in a local cardiac unit last night and my stress test today came back abnormal. Waiting on the cardiologists to come in and go through my options. I don’t wish this pain on anyone. God carry’s me forward in their capable hands.

Thinking of you and sending good vibes!

hoping everything is going well with the lead up to surgery and that both procedures go well today/tonight. my throughts are with your friend but also with the family of the donor. I had the honor of working in organ and tissue donation at the beginning of my career, and asking people to say yes to make that lifesaving gift when in their time of grief and loss is one of the most powerful things ive experienced. hoping your buddy has a happy and healthy life and that the donation helps the grieving family find closure and purpose in their loss.

Back