• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Gen 3 One Sticks....

Who the f knows.....what Gen predator platform???

At least they made it to Gen 2 Skeletors before season 1, that would have been a preferable timeline with the Predator platform imo.

Haha, every tethrd post turns into a roast :laughing: if they can get back on track, maybe, just maybe I’ll bite, but I’m very put off and don’t even like to admit I have a tethrd back band, I wanted to replace it… but it has held up 2-3 seasons!

Last edited:
Get the credit card beer muscles going and order that Stratus jacket that is half off at GOHUNT, I remember you were on the fence a while back..

sooo…I got a fanatic jacket and bibs coming as of this morning haha. I can get cold and have other stuff lying around still, so I thought I’d try that. Maybe next year I’ll get the stratus!! Can’t wait to see some success stories from you this season! Get’em!

Haha, every tethrd post turns into a roast :laughing: if they can get back on track, maybe, just maybe I’ll bite, but I’m very put off and don’t even like to admit I have a tethrd back band, I wanted to replace it… but it has held up 2-3 seasons!

Switch to a Latitude back band and you’ll throw the tethrd one away…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah… the tethrd one is better I returned my latitude backband and gear strap. They were turds. Been using my tethrd backband from 2018 I got with my mantis. Nothing beats it…

I just wish they all didn’t have plastic adjusters

Always afraid I’ll lean back in the cold and have one break

cords and prusik hitch would work a treat

Nah… the tethrd one is better I returned my latitude backband and gear strap. They were turds. Been using my tethrd backband from 2018 I got with my mantis. Nothing beats it…

The Latitude has way more coverage area for me. I guess I’m just old and need the extra support, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wish they all didn’t have plastic adjusters

Always afraid I’ll lean back in the cold and have one break

cords and prusik hitch would work a treat

That crosses my mind as well. I’m waiting to have it scare the heck out of me when and if the time comes.:fearscream:

That crosses my mind as well. I’m waiting to have it scare the heck out of me when and if the time comes.:fearscream:

I bet you could cut off adjuster

use paracord to make a prusik on main webbing but looped through the tiny loop piece

and it would slide and grab the webbing

could try it before cutting anything

Or you could worry about it if it breaks. Mines been going strong for 4 years…lol. More than paid for itself

Oh sht I lied. I don’t have the original I got rid of that one when they came out with the one that went to the biner.. my bad

Back