• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

So are we just not going to talk about the Aerohunter Revolution?

I own a Kite, 2 Kestrals and 2 OG Flexes…..let me take a look at his thing and I’ll get back to you.

ETA: ok, I looked at it. I don’t think it’s for me. As it is I don’t like my saddle going down to where it’s on the backs of my thighs as it is so I can’t see me liking the leg attachments. Since I like my saddle up high, I don’t have an issue climbing however I want to with any of the saddles I already have. I also lean 95% of the time so I don’t need much of a seat.

I also don’t like too much going on and that saddle looks busy as all get out.

I do think it would be a benefit one sticking while you hang to raise your stick, but I’ve added a one step aider I tied up from tubular webbing that I attach to the tag end of my tether to stand in with one foot against the tree so that’s a non factor as well.

I think that’s about it.

Last edited:
I ordered one. Figured I would give it a try since it is different then anything I have used before. Just got shipping notification. If it is here before the weekend will probably give it a test run on the weekend see how it goes. Got a few places I wouldn't mind giving a try before rifle closes when I get some time. If it doesn't show before the weekend guess the method 2 is going out.

I ordered one. Figured I would give it a try since it is different then anything I have used before. Just got shipping notification. If it is here before the weekend will probably give it a test run on the weekend see how it goes. Got a few places I wouldn't mind giving a try before rifle closes when I get some time. If it doesn't show before the weekend guess the method 2 is going out.
Please keep us posted. I'm still pretty curious about this saddle myself, thanks for the update!

Crazy, there were a lot of folks suggesting they were buying tickets for this train. Literally, you're the conductor. Hope it's not a train wreck, lol. Quality will be top-notch. Wish TN had AH make their saddle.

Crazy, there were a lot of folks suggesting they were buying tickets for this train. Literally, you're the conductor. Hope it's not a train wreck, lol. Quality will be top-notch. Wish TN had AH make their saddle.
We'll wouldn't be the first time I bought something I didn't like. Won't be the last. I like to try stuff that is different from everything that is out there. So we will see how it goes. Since it is climbing rated I plan on using it stand hunting also for my harness. So that was another reason I wanted to try. I got a screamer to use with it in the stand. The metal plates don't bother me too much alittle stealth strips and will be good to go.

We'll wouldn't be the first time I bought something I didn't like. Won't be the last. I like to try stuff that is different from everything that is out there. So we will see how it goes. Since it is climbing rated I plan on using it stand hunting also for my harness. So that was another reason I wanted to try. I got a screamer to use with it in the stand. The metal plates don't bother me too much alittle stealth strips and will be good to go.

Could strike gold. Idk. It's just rare to see such anticipation followed by nearly complete silence. It's been available for a spell. But it's maybe how things are this year. I bought two saddles this year that are way undersold (by popular voice), imo.

I posted a YouTube review video someone did in the other thread. I was considering it, but I don't know now. After seeing it in more detail, I'm concerned it would be too fiddly with all the different options.

I will be curious to hear a first hand account.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I think it would be good for one sticking but not sure. Plus there are other saddles I’d like to try .

I'm not sure the video didn't talk me out of that saddle. It still has features that interest me but I also think maybe the HangN30 one might fit my style better or the CGM cobra.

I watched that video and said hell no. Too much to mess around with. That’s all I would be doing is tinkering and not hunting.

The only saddle that’s came out that I want to try is this one:

Sooo….

What happened?

The aerohunter store is no more…

“ PLEASE NOTE

Sales of Aero Hunter products are closed. Thanks to all the hunters who are enjoying the quality and safety of our saddles and saddle hunting accessories. We wish you all safe and successful hunts every season. --The Aero Hunter team”

Sooo….

What happened?

“ PLEASE NOTE

Sales of Aero Hunter products are closed. Thanks to all the hunters who are enjoying the quality and safety of our saddles and saddle hunting accessories. We wish you all safe and successful hunts every season. --The Aero Hunter team”
I just saw that.. anyone know what happened??

Sooo….

What happened?

“ PLEASE NOTE

I’m devastated that instead of just going back and making their old product line, that they closed instead. Aerohunter really was one of the companies who changed how saddles are made

Well, if they've closed completely that's a real bummer. I still really like my OG Kestrel. None of their products since have jumped out at me as a must have, but I liked that they were an option as I really trusted their build quality.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back