• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

S.H.A.M.E (Saddle Hunting Addiction Members and Enablers) Confession Corner

Oh she claims it alright. Says if it werent for her I would be a semi-homeless deadbeat living at deer camp. I keep waiting for her to say something that will allow me to mount a defense.
Luckily i have a super traditional wife which is rare at our age (30her 33me), so shes a stay at home mom and i bring home the bread, as long as she has everything her and the boys need/want daddy can spend whatever he wants. Now if my spending started affecting the family it would be a problem but im lucky to be debt free and make way more than i need.

Every single time we sit down to watch a show or are just relaxing and I pull my phone out…

Wife - “What are you looking at?”

Her and I simultaneously answer - “Hunting stuff”

or

Wife - “Who are you texting?”

Me - “Nobody, just messaging someone I sold and/or purchased something to/from”

I swear, more of you knuckleheads and randos from around the country have my address than family members

My name is Brian and I have SHAME and GAS.

Every single time we sit down to watch a show or are just relaxing and I pull my phone out…

Wife - “What are you looking at?”

Her and I simultaneously answer - “Hunting stuff”

or

Wife - “Who are you texting?”

Me - “Nobody, just messaging someone I sold and/or purchased something to/from”

I swear, more of you knuckleheads and randos from around the country have my address than family members

My name is Brian and I have SHAME and GAS.
I some ones name and get a blank look....

"From the forum "

She eye rolls and leaves lol

Place to confess how saddle hunting has affected your life and the people you love.

My wife auto response to anytime I look at something around the house intensely is "No, you cannot have it to make some DIY saddle thing." This is because I have....

- Cut one of her metal drinking straw to use as a fid to splice Amsteel.

I know what I'm doing today! :tearsofjoy:

Saddlehunter members: I have a confession to make and I need to get it off my chest, because admitting it is the first stage to recovery. Not only am I a pack addict, but recently I started suffering from PD…… Projectile dysfunction. So far this season I have been right on top of 3 good shooter deer “no-doubters” and I have not let an arrow fly. Seems I am losing my edge. I may be gaining experience and getting better at finding and getting on top of good deer I just cannot seem to seal the deal.

Back