• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Heading out for the week tomorrow

Robert loper

SH Member
I hunt the extreme east coast snd my hunting has been very very limited
I will be hunting very hard every afternoon this week.
wondering whats happening with bucks. Are they searching still, are we seeing daytime movements still.
i ask because i want to be ready and maybe have an idea of the rut or are we into the post rut where bucks are getting back to normal routines.
Thanks for any heads up provided.

I hunt the extreme east coast snd my hunting has been very very limited
I will be hunting very hard every afternoon this week.
wondering whats happening with bucks. Are they searching still, are we seeing daytime movements still.
i ask because i want to be ready and maybe have an idea of the rut or are we into the post rut where bucks are getting back to normal routines.
Thanks for any heads up provided.
Where in east coast? I was out yesterday trying to help a friend tag his first deer and we saw my number 1 buck for late season still chasing..

we saw him run past my tree while we were grid searching for a deer my friend shot as the rain started coming down hard

Where in east coast? I was out yesterday trying to help a friend tag his first deer and we saw my number 1 buck for late season still chasing..

we saw him run past my tree while we were grid searching for a deer my friend shot as the rain started coming down hard
South Jersey

I’m up in Monmouth county, so they’re still chasing a bit

Wish I could help, but u would have to come down to the east coast of Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if they are not chasing. Food to bed is a killer pattern

Bucks are still chasing here in south Jersey pine barrens , not as heavy as week or 2 ago but still visible. Kinda of a mix between food and cruising. These last days in November/ first week in December is usually hot for seeing the bigger bucks , at least in my area. Doe that didn’t get bred there first cycle will be coming back into cycle around now. My area has a pretty high doe population and there are does that go through a few cycles before getting bred( each cycle is approximately 28 days). Last few years it’s not uncommon to see newly born fawns in September.
Good Luck!

Back