• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

clips or system to attach 2 Tethrd One Sticks to each side of a Tethrd Predator platform?

raisins

SH Member
Hi,

I'm about to pull the trigger on 4 Tethrd One sticks. I already have a nice way to mount my Predator to the back of my backpack in a way that I can remove it for the tree without taking off my pack to do so. I'd like to keep that as is.

I'd like to group my One sticks in groups of 2 stacked and then put 1 stack vertically on each side of the Predator, with the sticks stacking away from the Predator (meaning only 1 stick of the 2 stack touches the platform and the steps would be parallel with the platform). That way, I can walk up to the tree, disconnect my sticks, and get started right away. This will also spare me having to figure out a way to attach the sticks to my pack.

Anyone make clips for this? If not, I could just mess around with bungee cords and such. But something nice would be great.

Thanks - Seth

Yes. Mobile hunting gear does. 7724822B-9A45-4BD2-AD76-E3EED6A2FCDF.jpeg

I posted this package for sale on the Facebook page for $50 but didn’t any hits. PM me if your interested.

Hi,

I'm about to pull the trigger on 4 Tethrd One sticks. I already have a nice way to mount my Predator to the back of my backpack in a way that I can remove it for the tree without taking off my pack to do so. I'd like to keep that as is.

I'd like to group my One sticks in groups of 2 stacked and then put 1 stack vertically on each side of the Predator, with the sticks stacking away from the Predator (meaning only 1 stick of the 2 stack touches the platform and the steps would be parallel with the platform). That way, I can walk up to the tree, disconnect my sticks, and get started right away. This will also spare me having to figure out a way to attach the sticks to my pack.

Anyone make clips for this? If not, I could just mess around with bungee cords and such. But something nice would be great.

Thanks - Seth

You’re going to want 4 Molle Talons. It will yield you something similar to this 3 stick setup.

FCC54FE2-A6A4-4277-8077-65144B057305.jpeg

Yes. Mobile hunting gear does. View attachment 77476

I posted this package for sale on the Facebook page for $50 but didn’t any hits. PM me if your interested.

This was just a sample package aimed at One stick feedback. It’s not meant to be a complete setup for resale. It could however accommodate someone looking for Predator Talons for Tethrd One sticks.

Check out Genesis 3-D printing, they have some pretty good stuff…

We have plenty of products that will work with a pack setup. Which one are you curious in, or are you just asking and not interested in getting any for your setup?

thanks....was just brainstorming with folks for ideas..i think i'm okay for now....i'll keep you in mind though

thanks....was just brainstorming with folks for ideas..i think i'm okay for now....i'll keep you in mind though
Sorry my reply was to Cbigbear, as I think he makes most of his gear and sells it to the community like myself.

I'm here to help if you have any questions, man! Threads like this are great, as they are usually when some of the best ideas are created.

Back