• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

I’m nervous to post this

Wow, I don’t know why that posted twice. I saw that guy on eBay. From what I gather from trad talk the PSE risers have to be machines for it to work. If that’s the case then it’s not worth it to me.

Can be done but might be better to make it into a 3 pc with some Sage limbs. Not that hard done jb weld and some 1/8 steel plates a dremel tool and a protractor to get angle you want

Well that looks a bit silly IMO. Why would ya want to mess around with all that. Get a Trad bow and have at it
FE6F054F-B723-4196-B851-02064F00A7AB.jpeg

If you're on the Book of Faces, there's a Warfbow group that's pretty active. Pretty active buy/sell/trade on there as well. A search on here for "warf" should yield the list of good candidates. As I understand it, it comes down to the length of the riser, and the angle and size of the pockets. The pockets can be milled, or have ILF pockets bolted in. You can have a riser milled for $60-100 or so; if you find a guy who does the milling he can tell you whether or not yours is a good candidate.

Back