• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello everyone

Buc67

SH Member
I just wanted to let the people that use this forum that I’m not a scammer this is my first season using a saddle and I’m loving it so far I have bought stuff from several people of this site so again I just wanted to reassure people that I’m not a scammer any questions will be answered thanks

Thanks for your reply I forgot to mention where I’m from well I’m from Wisconsin and it’s only 18 degrees right now probably a lot warmer down by your neck of the woods

Welcome from Michigan! Actually we've had a pretty mild winter over here. Not much snow and only a few days it was pretty cold

Welcome from northern Michigan. Just got back in from a morning muzzleloader sit. It was a comfy 23F here.

Thanks man muzzleloader just ended yesterday here now we have the 4 day anterless hunt

I just wanted to let the people that use this forum that I’m not a scammer this is my first season using a saddle and I’m loving it so far I have bought stuff from several people of this site so again I just wanted to reassure people that I’m not a scammer any questions will be answered thanks

Bummer!
We don't have enough scammers. I've only been ripped-off once since I joined...

:rolleyes:

Back