• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Jokes and Memes - NO POLITICS

I love that about the older stick shifts if the battery dies, get to pushing as quick as you can, hop in pop the clutch and it’ll crank. Then drive it to the auto store for a new battery….
My 2019 ram’s battery died last Saturday, I jumped it from our car and tried driving it to the parts store, since literally everything on it is electronic and works off 12V DC, the truck would run but it wouldn’t shift out of 1st gear because of the electronic shifter, it wouldn’t come out of control stabilizer mode because the rear end is an electronic locking differential… needless to say you could jump it and pull it off the road but that’s about it. Went and got a new battery ($229 who ever would have thought?) and everything was back to doing like it’s supposed to….. I hate electronic controlled automobiles

Been there done that. The corollary is that I once had a 1980 two wheel drive Chevy Luv that when I got stuck I could put it in gear, let out the clutch then get out and push on the door frame to rock it out with the rear wheel(s) spinning. Once it started to roll I'd jump in and keep on going!

7264f4a2cad1d5c86cbe19f7b8050017.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back