• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. longbowwoman

Sold please close….EXCALIBUR MICRO SUPPRESSOR, Price Drop!

Hi. This is an Excalibur micro suppressor in excellent condition. Advertised 355fps. Actual 343fps. It comes with Tact Zone illuminated scope, quiver and mount. Also comes with rope cocker and stringing aid. You will also get 4 Zombie Slayer bolts by Black Eagle. Also you will receive 2 pro...
  2. longbowwoman

Sold please close.NEW 2022 PREDATOR PLATFORM

Hi. This is a new Predator platform. It is the regular size. I just bought this and tested on a tree. Never had a chance to use it. Perfect new condition. $130 PayPal tyd.
  3. longbowwoman

Sold please close.CRUZR XC COMPLETE KIT price drop

Hi. This is a brand new, size 1 CRUZR XC that I just bought. You can see by date on saddle in pic. Brand new lineman’s rope and new tree tether. I upgraded both new ropes to have Ropeman 1’s on them. Carabiners we’re added also. These just came with Prussik knots so I upgraded these to perform...
  4. longbowwoman

Sold please close….EWO RING OF STEPS with OCB buckle

Hi. This is in excellent condition Eastern Woods Outdoors Ring of steps. 5 squirrel steps and one sewn 7’ Ring of Steps strap with OCB buckle. This setup normally costs $140. I’m selling for $75 tyd PayPal. Thanks for looking!
  5. longbowwoman

Sold…..RAVIN R26X CROSSBOW

Hi. This is a 2 month old Ravin R26X crossbow in excellent condition. It comes with everything you see in pics. Crossbow, scope, quiver, crank and 6 bolts. It has never been registered. It has been shot very little because I prefer my vertical bow which I used exclusively for this hunting...
  6. longbowwoman

Sold please close..COMPLETE EWO ULTIMATE ONE STICK SETUP. $375

Eastern Woods Outdoors Ultimate one stick 12” long. Flat scout platform. Ultralite double step. Harken Cam cleat. Amsteel Rope mod. 3 step sewn in aider 16” apart. Stick and step is Camo dipped by EWO. 30’ Sterling CIV Canyon Elite. Kong Quick Link. New Madrock Safegard. 24kn screw gate...
  7. longbowwoman

Sold please close…3 STEP AMSTEEL AIDER, 1 STEP AIDERS

Hi I have 2, 1/8” amsteel aiders 16” step. $30. Also have a 3 step aider 1/8” amsteel, 16” steps. $30. $50 for both. PayPal tyd.
  8. longbowwoman

Found please close..ROLL POUCH FOR RAPPEL ROPE

Hi. I am looking to buy a roll pouch for my one sticking rappel rope. Anyone have a used one they want to sell? Thanks!
  9. longbowwoman

Sold please close….LIKE NEW EBERLESTOCK X2

Hi. I have a like new Eberlestock X2 backpack. The perfect pack for saddle hunters. I greatly prefer it to the MR popups. Perfect for loading platforms,sticks, stands, etc. $175 friends and family PayPal. If not then $181. Tyd. Here’s a link to video
  10. longbowwoman

Found please close…...ULTIMAIDER

Hi. I’m looking for an Ultimaider to buy. Thank you!
  11. longbowwoman

Sold please close…...BRAND NEW JX3 HYBRID

Hi. I just bought this and decided I am going another route. It is in new condition and comes with the lineman’s rope and tree tether. $375 friends and family if not $385. Tyd. I appreciate your time.
  12. longbowwoman

WTB….3 BEAST STICKS MINIS

Hi. Lookin for 3 beast stick minis with holes. They have them new on the site for 95 each. Hoping to find a used set for around $275? $280? Thanks for looking!
  13. longbowwoman

Found , please close….EWO ONE STICK SETUP

Hi. I’m looking to buy a complete one stick setup with preferably EWO stick, rappel rope, quick link, Madrock safeguard. Thank you!
  14. longbowwoman

Found one please close….. JX3 HYBRID

Hi. I’m looking to buy a JX3 Hybrid. Please let me kno. Much appreciated!
  15. longbowwoman

Sold please close….4 NEW TETHRD ONE GEN 3 STICKS

These are 4 new Tethrd One Gen 3 (brown) sticks up for sale. They DO NOT come with aiders. These are for just the sticks. On the site they go for $490 then tax and shipping. Asking $550 PayPal tyd. I appreciate your time. Thank you!
  16. longbowwoman

Sold. Please close. FIRST LITE SANCTUARY BIBS

Hi. These are First Lite Sanctuary bibs in a size small. In Fusion Camo. Excellent condition. Like new condition. Kept in clothes scent free vault. I am a size 34” waist and have room to spare. I had on all kinds of layers under and still plenty of room. These will keep you super warm. Nice...
  17. longbowwoman

Sold please close….CARTER WISE CHOICE 3 finger

Hi. This is a lightly used 3 finger Carter wise choice. An oops moment caused a tiny ding on one side as can be seen in pic. It is in absolute perfect working order. Everything works really nice and smooth. You will be pleased with this release. $135 PayPal tyd. Thank you!
  18. longbowwoman

Found. Please close……EBERLESTOCK X2 PACK

Looking to buy an Eberlestock X2 pack. Please let me know if you want to get rid of one. Very grateful. Thanks!
  19. longbowwoman

Sold please close. DREY COMPLETE PREMIUM KIT / PRICE DROP!

Hi. This is an absolutely brand new, never been out of my room or on a tree, complete Dryad Drey 2 Kit with Mutiny with premium buckles. I bought this new last week. It comes with the Multicam Full Size Hammock, the top of the line Mutiny safety harness with premium buckles size Medium, the...
  20. longbowwoman

Sold please close. NEW UNUSED MYSTERY RANCH POP UP 28

Hi. This just came in the mail to me and decided I am not using a pack this year. It is a Mystery Ranch pop up 28 in Coyote color size small. As the title says it is brand new never used with tags still on it. $210 PayPal tyd. Thanks for looking!