• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. B

Who Wants Nothing To Do With One Sticking?

Absolutely, and it aint a mini[emoji1787] Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  2. B

Jokes and Memes - NO POLITICS

Same here boo boo Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  3. B

Who Wants Nothing To Do With One Sticking?

PDA: Don't try this at home kids.... how long till tethrd trys steal and patent this? Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  4. B

Jokes and Memes - NO POLITICS

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji8][emoji8]stud Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  5. B

New tethrd climbing sticks.

Legendary whitetail is a whole different meaning around here [emoji1787] Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  6. B

Official un-official 2021 contest hype

Sorry using it as a gas mask Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  7. B

Castration Bands

I got a pretty blue $4500 squeeze chute and a good sharp blade if you want me show you what I do. I don't think you'd choke out once I caught ya by the neck though....chute is kinda sentimental though...just my last girlfriend I was gonna a propose to.and.told.her i had a 4000$ budget for a...
  8. B

Castration Bands

My teeth? Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  9. B

Castration Bands

I dont guess I've seen what yall are doing with castration bands for hunting. But I just usually use a knife Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  10. B

Better manscape!!!!!

Turned it up so loud dairy cows felt the joky of lightning through the dairy barn from.6 years ago lol Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  11. B

Better manscape!!!!!

Send some here please. We are absolutely burnt up Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  12. B

Better manscape!!!!!

Not far off. Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  13. B

Better manscape!!!!!

Shes already talking about finding her a buck. Has been a couple decent deer in our alfalfa and 1 at my rented farm.. guess we will see. Hope so....you hunting any right now in fla? Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  14. B

Better manscape!!!!!

Now that's a good picture. Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  15. B

Better manscape!!!!!

Glad to hear it man Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  16. B

Better manscape!!!!!

How are you my shnookem shnookem Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  17. B

Better manscape!!!!!

How has it been? Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  18. B

Better manscape!!!!!

How are you terp? Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  19. B

Better manscape!!!!!

Busy bud, moving hay today...trying to get my load of calves ready to sell this week on video auction. Hoping to bump 62k on em Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  20. B

Better manscape!!!!!

Evenin gents Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk