Search results

1. skell

Live from the saddle 2019

This thread always makes work SO challenging....
  2. skell

TEAM 1 Discussion thread

I'm hoping to get out in the next week or two. I'm trying to knock a fence stain/seal project before temps drop anymore. It is really hindering my tree time at the moment. Hopefully, that will be done this afternoon. Good luck to those getting out now and in the near future. Congrats to those...
  3. skell

Hello from Nebraska

Welcome from Iowa! You mean to tell me there were saddle hunters at the deer classic??? I would have attended if I would have known!
  4. skell

Hello from Illinois

Welcome from Iowa!
  5. skell

Painting predator platform

I'm painting mine this weekend. Not concerned. If they are smelling it, they are smelling me. And my scent will probably be more concerning to them than any lingering paint fumes ;)
  6. skell

New from Oklahoma

Welcome from Iowa!
  7. skell

New from SE Wisconsin

Welcome from Iowa!
  8. skell

Welcome from Iowa!
  9. skell

FNG from Minnesota

Welcome from Iowa!
  10. skell

New from Alberta

Welcome from Iowa!
  11. skell

Another newbie from MN

Welcome from Iowa!
  12. skell

Admin

Check your messages
  13. skell

TEAM 1 Discussion thread

Man, you guys are really making it hard to wait to get out. That's not helped by me sitting in a hotel room, at a conference for work all week, watching the Hunting Public and reading this forum...the way life's schedule is going it'll likely be late Oct. before I hit the woods. Congrats those...
  14. skell

New from IA

Welcome aboard! What part of the state? I'm in Polk County.
  15. skell

Sewing Resources and Information

Update: Added Sailrite website on sewing webbing to post #1. Thanks @Homebrew454
  16. skell

Sewing webbing book

Not sure how I've never stumbled across that page.... excellent info. I'm going to add it to the sewing resources thread later today! Thanks!
  17. skell

Sewing webbing book

On rope https://g.co/kgs/XnLV5u
  18. skell

Saddle material choices

I've used 500D cordura and milspec mesh. If memory serves me correctly both were purchased thru eBay.
  19. skell

Sewing machines for DIY

Quick look... I think it will likely do what you want within reason. This has some good info on that machine... https://stitchnerd.wordpress.com/2011/07/06/green-singer-185j-sewing-machine-a-review/