• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.

Search results

1. Exhumis

Please close - Black Diamond Spot - $18TYD

Works perfect. Excellent shape.
  2. Exhumis

What have you found while hunting/scouting

In the spirit of what have you lost in the woods, what have you FOUND in the woods? I've found more saws than I can count, both hand held and pole mounted. Blinds, two of which were perfectly serviceable. Stools, treestands(obviously abandoned on private property) arrows, glasses, spikes...
  3. Exhumis

Please close - XL Minus33 Midweight top - $25 TYD

Good shape, has a dime size hole in left sleeve by wrist and pea sized hole close to right shoulder (damn you barbed wire!) otherwise good. Always hang dried. Forest green.
  4. Exhumis

Please close - Natural Gear Winterceptor Fleece Pants XL- $50

In excellent condition, incredibly warm and block the wind very well. 6 pockets. These are the older fluffy fleece style and not the new hard side fleece style. Natural Gear told me this is the style they are switching back too. These are definitely late season/heavyweight.
  5. Exhumis

Please close - Natural Gear Winterceptor Fleece Pullover XL - $50TYD

Very warm and blocks the wind very well. This is the new version that's the hard sided fleece. Like new condition. Definitely late season / heavyweight. From Nat Gear: 400g Hard-Sided Fleece Windproof Water Resistant Coiled Zippers Dual Chest Pockets (1 Magnetic) Drawcord Waist Seat Extend...
  6. Exhumis

Hunters Specialties Deluxe Scent Safe Travel bag - $15TYD

Used this for a season or two, in excellent shape. 34" x 25". Has double zippers to keep scent out. Attached a pic showing it next to my daughter's power wheel(not included).
  7. Exhumis

WTB/WTT Scentlok Alpine Hoodie XL

Looking for the above hoodie in XL. Will either buy or have two have rage xtreme and three NAP gobbler getter to trade.
  8. Exhumis

Horn Hunter amazing customer service

Lost a couple of the female end clips for the side mounted cinch straps on my Horn Hunter G2 pack. Emailed them inquiring how much the clips would cost (yes I'm aware you can get some from Amazon/ebay but the ones Horn Hunter uses are better quality. Trust me, I checked) and Jarrick emailed me...
  9. Exhumis

Please close - Scentblocker Drencher jacket and bibs, XL - $80TYD

Very warm and water resistant, have worn in the rain and stayed dry. In excellent shape.
  10. Exhumis

Please Close - Custom Lone Wolf Platform - $125TYD

Up for sale, custom Lone wolf platform. Made from a Lone Wolf seat and Doublesteps parts. Post is 9" long and has been covered with stealth strip. Platform has been sprayed with bed liner and then sprayed with camo color to help with noise. Feet have been camo painted and then painted with...
  11. Exhumis

Broadhead trade/swap!

Hey folks, Let's start up a broadhead swap! I've seen this done in other forums with a success, sure selling is good and all but horse trading is moar bettah. Prolly best to PM in the person you are interested in trading with, then drop an update in the thread. I'll go first, have two...
  12. Exhumis

To leave or not to leave an ascender on your rope, tis the question

For those of you who use a mechanical ascender, do you leave it on the tether/lifeline, or do you take it off? I take mine off as I'm worried about premature failure of the spring mechanism due to prolonged load, the same reason I don't leave my mags loaded for extended periods. Let's hear...
  13. Exhumis

Wild edge Mil discount

I'm sure others have already figured this out but somehow I missed the military discount banner. They offer 10% military.
  14. Exhumis

Please close - WTB Ridge runner

Anyone have a ridge runner they're looking to unload?
  15. Exhumis

Ridge runner and big(er) guys

You bigger guys with a ridge runner, what are your thoughts? Stable in a tree? How's side pressure and toe off? Enough room for size 13 boots? I'm 6'2", 230lbs.
  16. Exhumis

See you again next year

I get one picture a year of this guy, it's almost like a birthday card at this point. See you again next year! This property borders a wildlife preserve/conservatory, so I think that might be his home range and he just makes laps towards the rut to remind all the young bloods who's boss around...
  17. Exhumis

Please close - NWOT Aerohunter Back Band II Asat - $20

Picked this up on a whim, turned out to not need it. Haven't used it, it's been sitting in my tote.
  18. Exhumis

Please close - Silent Approach Ring of Steps with OCB - $60

Used these once, determined I'm more of a platform guy. In excellent shape. Comes with the original unused ratchet strap and a doublesteps ocb strap.
  19. Exhumis

Midweight glove recommendation

Wanting a glove that keeps hands warm around 40 degrees, have a muff for colder weather. Been looking at the usual suspects Sitka, first lite, OR, etc. Anyone have one they like?
  20. Exhumis

WTT Kwikee 3 arrow quiver lost camo xd

Looking for another 3 arrow quiver, not picky brand but would like either lost camo or black. Mines in excellent shape. Comes with mounting bracket of course.