• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.

Search results

1. CamoMan

Hello from Minnesota

Welcome from Houston, MN!
  2. CamoMan

TEAM 4 Thread 2019

Let me know what you think of the platform. I’ve been using ROS for 5 years now and have been curious about a platform. Potentially looking at a platform with some steps on the strap
  3. CamoMan

Buck down.

Awesome buck! What part of SE Minnesota did you get him? I hunt down in the Houston area
  4. CamoMan

Printers

I agree 100% They are the best
  5. CamoMan

TEAM 4 Thread 2019

Awesome buck!! Congrats on the first saddle buck!
  6. CamoMan

TEAM 4 Thread 2019

Let's keep it up! Got to hold down that number 1 spot!
  7. CamoMan

TEAM 4 Thread 2019

Welp I was getting ready yesterday morning to head out and was all dressed ready to go and then I go to pick up my pack and it felt like someone stabbed me in the back. I had muscle spasms and a sharp pain so I took a minute to sit and let it calm down. Then I decided to give it a go so I loaded...
  8. CamoMan

TEAM 4 Thread 2019

Hell ya!!! Nice buck!!
  9. CamoMan

TEAM 4 Thread 2019

It happens.. Keep hammering!
  10. CamoMan

TEAM 4 Thread 2019

We are in the lead by a point! Lets keep it up guys!!
  11. CamoMan

TEAM 4 Thread 2019

Went out on some new public land in Wisconsin today. Didn't see anything this morning, but found some good sign on the way out so I have a better game plan for next time. Hoping to get back out next weekend.
  12. CamoMan

TEAM 4 Thread 2019

Anyone hunting this weekend!? Good luck to those who do! I'll be out in WI public land this afternoon
  13. CamoMan

TEAM 4 Thread 2019

That'll happen!
  14. CamoMan

TEAM 4 Thread 2019

Lets keep it that way!! I'm heading out to hunt some public land in Wisconsin this weekend. Hoping to get another buck
  15. CamoMan

TEAM 4 Thread 2019

Great job! Anything with a recurve is an outstanding job!
  16. CamoMan

Another new guy from PA

Welcome! Best hunting decision you'll make!! I'm so glad I made the switch 5 years ago. It opened up so many hunting spots that a stand would have never worked. There is a wealth of information these days between this forum and youtube
  17. CamoMan

TEAM 4 Thread 2019

Like I said.. NOT FOR ME!! Lol. You guys are just crazy down there to deal with that haha. I'd be nervous to walk anywhere
  18. CamoMan

TEAM 4 Thread 2019

Nice! That's a great buck! You Florida hunters are crazy down there with the pythons and gators.. That's not for me lol. I don't know how you guys do it!
  19. CamoMan

TEAM 4 Thread 2019

Thanks! That is in SE Minnesota. Where are you hunting at @bongo?
  20. CamoMan

TEAM 4 Thread 2019

:flushed: