• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.

Search results

1. Sziggy2.0

New from Michigan

Welcome to the madness, this is a great site for learning. @DanO has eastern woods outdoors website. Has some great stuff when you decide to start building your kit. Excellent service and prices. Once you start hunting out of a saddle you wont go back.
  2. Sziggy2.0

Team 3 2019

I still have a doe tag, so I'll be out tomorrow and this weekend. I plan on hunting food sources and trails/travel corridors between food and bedding. Any other suggestions?
  3. Sziggy2.0

Team 3 2019

Hang in there team 3. If there is still time in your season just push as hard as you can. Keep things in perspective, as it sounds like you guys are, your family, job etc. are more important. The deer kick all of our butts at times. It is a hobby for us but a matter of life and death for them.
  4. Sziggy2.0

Best Bang for the Buck in Base Layers?

Get merino, their base layers so don't need to be camo. I have got some from scentblocker, pnuma, and just some off amazon. You can get some decent sets off amazon in OD that work just fine.
  5. Sziggy2.0

Thoughts on keeping warm

@Nutterbuster I am most interested in what brand of antiperspirant you use on your feet? Do you buy something special?
  6. Sziggy2.0

Thoughts on keeping warm

I had this problem for years. Finally got lasik last February and love it. Check to see if it is right for you. There is no other way to avoid fogged glasses that I have found.
  7. Sziggy2.0

Iowa bound

Congratulations @Silvio on a great hunt. Glad Iowa was good to you.
  8. Sziggy2.0

2019 Hunting Season Bonehead Moves

Yes, that was my 2018 season.
  9. Sziggy2.0

2019 Hunting Season Bonehead Moves

Friday morning I hunted till about 11,saw several deer but not any bucks of size. I decided to get down and walk a mile more into the public place I was on. I found a good funnel when I scouted this place in the summer. It is a creek and a pond dam that make the funnel, I get on the trail that...
  10. Sziggy2.0

130pm rattling

Great deer, congratulations!
  11. Sziggy2.0

From the ground.

Congratulations
  12. Sziggy2.0

Preset Platforms??

Do you have a thread or video on you presets?
  13. Sziggy2.0

Hello from Minnesota

Welcome, read up and learn. Lock your credit card up. Great way to hunt and go broke.
  14. Sziggy2.0

All day sits and pooping

Please no......
  15. Sziggy2.0

Team 3 2019

I had a great day. Cold and windy, saw alot of deer and this one came into bow range. I am blessed to be able to take this deer. I have had a blast learning to hunt from a saddle. This has been a great experience. Fun hunt.
  16. Sziggy2.0

2019 Deer Contest Submission Thread

On the board for team 3!
  17. Sziggy2.0

2019 Deer Contest Submission Thread

On the board for team 3!
  18. Sziggy2.0

New bowhunter/saddle user from MN.

Welcome to the site.
  19. Sziggy2.0

Totally off the wall but!!

Congratulations!