• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.

Search results

1. Jwiggins762

Archery Only?

#1 I have struggled last year and so far this year, no kills. I need deer meat so im gonna use every legal advantage as I can. When and if i ever get my freezer almost full before season ends than i will try bow only. I love the thought of bow only and one day i may, but right now its to...
  2. Jwiggins762

TEAM 14 DISCUSSION THREAD

Congrats!!
  3. Jwiggins762

Awesome!!! CONGRATS!!
  4. Jwiggins762

Frayed bridge loop

After a few inches of frayed thread i just recently burned them off. I was wondering the same thing. I inspect it before each hunt, seems to keep getting worse though.
  5. Jwiggins762

National Saddle Hunting Day - Nov. 9th

I'll be sipping on some high lifes and eating chili around a bon fire while watching the Tide Roll.
  6. Jwiggins762

National Saddle Hunting Day - Nov. 9th

Yea they changed it to CFP ranks lol, big family football party cant miss it.
  7. Jwiggins762

All day sits and pooping

Since i started hunting i just about always have to poo when i get in the woods. I guess im so nervous it just hits me, idk. I use to hate it and try and hold it in but now i just embrace it. Nothing like pooing in the woods. Just remember to always bring toilet paper or you may not have that...
  8. Jwiggins762

Lost/Left Behind/Forgotten

Had some spook off in the dark once my kayak hit land, and first morning of deer season seen my first in the wild. Still kicking myself for not paying attention in the moment on that hunt.
  9. Jwiggins762

That reminds me i lost an orange hat as well this year hunting hogs, add that to the list.
  10. Jwiggins762

Congrats!!!
  11. Jwiggins762

Video - Single Pin Sight For Hunting Whitetails? Yeh - You!

Since your other post in July i took my other two pins off and have been using this method and it has been awesome. My pin is set for 26 yards and if i shoot under depending on the yardage i shoot a little lower. I also practice out to 30 yards and put my pin higher. I was skeptical at first but...
  12. Jwiggins762

How many deer per year?

Also get a bonus buck on FEB. 1 on certain WMA's.
  13. Jwiggins762

How many deer per year?

I didnt kill any last year and didnt hunt as much due to not knowing much about public. This year after learning about public my goal was 7, but been struggling a lot so right now im just hoping for 1. If and when i get the 1 i will move that number to 2 and so on. Bama
  14. Jwiggins762

NutterBuster does the impossible...

I wish i had a picture of this.
  15. Jwiggins762

You may have wanted to go see a doctor about that, I don't think you were using them correctly.
  16. Jwiggins762

Yea im definitely still trying to figure out my system, went to hunt yesterday evening running behind due to family matters and walked in about 150 yards and thought about my headlamp and couldnt find it in my pack, walked back to the truck and couldn't find it or any other ones. So i decided to...
  17. Jwiggins762

Im new to hunting public this year, and so far I've hunted about 13 times. Already have lost a thermacell, one of my cranford rope steps and a headlamp. Anyone else having or had these issues with losing things?
  18. Jwiggins762

I know, if it was easy i would'nt do it. Didnt hunt this evening, will give it another shot tomorrow evening.
  19. Jwiggins762

How do you piss out of a saddle?

My wife loves the shewee....weirds me out when we are on the boat though. :oops: