• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.

Search results

1. BassBoysLLP

Milwaukee Heated Hoodie

probably. it fits to size. tight. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  2. BassBoysLLP

Wisconsin public land

Be careful at Governors. A good chunk is closed 10/15 to 11/15. Most of the park is open 11/15. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  3. BassBoysLLP

Using ozone on tether and other climbing equipment??

no. but guys have been using ozone on ropes for years Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  4. BassBoysLLP

Entire setup...5.25 lbs

I'm a fat guy and use them. Havent had a problem but it is definitely use at your own risk. Love them bolts Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  5. BassBoysLLP

Mantis Saddle shipping status

Its a difficult line to walk. All of us Tethrd like to help people in need and while Tethrd's typical response time is less than 24 hours, we often find that many customers post to multiple social media platforms in addition to contacting Tethrd directly. Sometimes after they have received a...
  6. BassBoysLLP

Pant's or bib in the saddle?

Bibs all the way
  7. BassBoysLLP

Doublesteps.com

Great selection of products. I also placed an order this week.
  8. BassBoysLLP

TEAM 1 Discussion thread

Good luck fellas!
  9. BassBoysLLP

Tethrd Predator Bag and HYS strap now on the website

The supporting pics are on Tethrd's facebook page. In the woods right now with poor service. Otherwise, I would post them. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  10. BassBoysLLP

Tethrd Predator Bag and HYS strap now on the website

Here is how you make the mods (direct paste from social media post): "Okay, so The Hunting Public dropped part 1 of HOW TO HUNT FROM A TREE SADDLE with Greg and Ernie. Since then there has been a lot of questions regarding the shoulder straps on the Predator Pack Ernie was wearing. As Ernie...
  11. BassBoysLLP

Canon G30

sold Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  12. BassBoysLLP

Canon G30

spf Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  13. BassBoysLLP

Aero Hunter Kestrel Flex Tree Saddle

When in doubt, size up. This applies to just about every saddle I owned with the exception of the old trophyline saddles.
  14. BassBoysLLP

Canon G30

ttt
  15. BassBoysLLP

Saddle meet up North East Florida

@g2outdoors
  16. BassBoysLLP

They showed today boys

Awesome! You are going to love them!
  17. BassBoysLLP

CAYG Aiders

I have a few. They range from 44 - 48" when loaded.
  18. BassBoysLLP

Mantis Saddle shipping status

We receive large lots of saddles from our sew houses. When we receive one of these lots, many orders are processed and fulfilled on that day. If we had an infinite supply, we would ship every day. But we can only ship as fast as our sew houses produce. We continue to add sew houses and...
  19. BassBoysLLP

TETHRD Predator shipping?

If you order today, it is about 4 weeks. Note that is today and its a constantly moving target.
  20. BassBoysLLP

Scammed On Our Classifieds

Yikes! Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk