• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.

Search results

1. Jwiggins762

Time change blows!!!

Disregard if your from Arizona, cause what I've heard you dont have this problem. I work 6 days a week around 65 hrs a week. Leave the house at dark and now when i get home its dark. Before i had time to shoot my bow, and now im having a hard time getting the practice in that i believe i need(3...
  2. Jwiggins762

Burned Out!!! Tips?

So season opened Oct. 15th for me, and i have around 20 sits. 0 kills and only seen 4 or 5 deer. Still learning public and its kicking my butt. Im starting to get burnt out, almost 2 years ago i made the decision to not hunt over food plots/feeders anymore. Thats also the last time I've killed a...
  3. Jwiggins762

Lost/Left Behind/Forgotten

Im new to hunting public this year, and so far I've hunted about 13 times. Already have lost a thermacell, one of my cranford rope steps and a headlamp. Anyone else having or had these issues with losing things?
  4. Jwiggins762

Funny Deer Jokes...

My cousin keeps sending me pics and jokes about deer and hunting. So i figure i would share a few that he is sending me. If you have any please post.. im loving them.
  5. Jwiggins762

Thank you sweet baby Jesus...

6. Jwiggins762

TEAM 14 DISCUSSION THREAD

@Bowhunter98 @Jlong4140 @dosse @Duramaxlbz @ozarksbowhunter @Bstevens @cdg097 @philsanchez76 @Mparrish1848 @Keenan1561 @Rangermatthews
  7. Jwiggins762

HER DADDY'S DEER MEAT....

So my father-in-law got a back strap set aside from his daughters first buck back in December 2018..... its been in my freezer since. He has been over my wife has told him to get it and he would forget it. I asked my wife if we could just eat it and she says no its daddys....
  8. Jwiggins762

WHATS YOUR 2019/2020 HUNTING GOALS??

1.)FILL THE FREEZER(only had one deer last year the wife got her first buck) 2.)KILL MY BEST BUCK(I've killed a nice 6pt years ago dog hunting and a 7pt 2 years ago. Would like a 8pt or better. 3.)GO IN BLIND AND KILL A DEER.(Ive scouted a good bit but most of my hunts will be going in with...
  9. Jwiggins762

Is this bridge bad or is it ok??...

I just got my first saddle tuesday, and ive been in it 3 times now. Just got done climbing and sitting in it and noticed my bridge looked to be torn. I dont think its torn i think its were the tag end of the splice is showing through. Is this ok or something i need to be worried about??
  10. Jwiggins762

Stealth Strip Cranford Rope Step...

I had a piece of stealth strip laying around my house for the past 4 months that came free when i got Dans marsh bedding dvd from Stealthoutdoors.com for my birthday. Anyways ive been noticing when i climb with my cranfords the flat part of the step and my boot make a loud noise when i climb. It...
  11. Jwiggins762

Please Close.

I have two 6' rope stepps and one 8' rope stepp. Only used in yard a few times.$65TYD or Will trade for 4 cranford rope steps.
  12. Jwiggins762

Velvet Bucks in South Alabama...

So my wife took me, about 15 mins from where we live, to a place I've been past 100's of times for over 20 years. She met the owner through her work and had some business to attend to, he told her that she could also come and feed the fawns that are 2 weeks old. Unfortunately I didn't get any...
  13. Jwiggins762

Getting my cranford rope steps in today....

So I ordered a pack of 4 cranford rope steps and they should be delivering today. I've never used sticks or any other method of climbing besides my climber. I did buy 3 we steps a month ago. 2 of those will be my platform for this season. Anyways I was planning on getting either the muddy pro...
  14. Jwiggins762

First time summer scouting

I live in south Alabama where right now it's hot as hell. I've been trying to get early starts for scouting right at day break to get in the woods for a couple of reasons. The first is snakes, I tend to see less when its early in the morning. The second which probably has something to do with...
  15. Jwiggins762

aerolite sticks?

I was going to see if anyone used the muddy aerolite sticks and what there opinion was of them?
  16. Jwiggins762

Please close

Looking for 2 or 3 WE stepps....i would prefer not to order them from there site because of back order but will if I have to. If I have to pay a little more I'm good with that for the learning process before season starts.
  17. Jwiggins762

WE stepps??

I'm wanting 2 wild edge stepps with an aider. Is it worth the wait or should I just get ros and make or buy another aider? I eventually want a set of 10 stepps. I think the wait is over 3 months. I have a mid October opener.
  18. Jwiggins762

Just ordered first saddle...

Just ordered my first saddle....finally get to join this awesome site. Hello everybody....