• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Search results

1. Jimmyfunk60

Ess $150 Tyd

Tethrd ESS no leg straps 150 Tyd Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Jimmyfunk60

Please close deal made on sticks will re list ess

ESS catch and release for me $160 TYD goods and services. No leg straps has plastic clips. LWCG double steps 3 pack looking to trade for 4 pack of minis or other sticks. One stick has a cable aider. Versa button removed for buckle-less method have versa button and buckles Lone wolf tree...
  3. Jimmyfunk60

Size two flex predator fall grey please close

Saddle was manufactured last year has a season and a half of use. No leg loops or bridge. $155 TYD or trade for a ESS Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Jimmyfunk60

ISO ESS & Recon size small

Looking for an ESS to try and a size small recon for my wife. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Jimmyfunk60

Custom Tethrd mantis / sit drag xl *sold close*

Here we have a custom tethrd xl saddle/sitdrag. I bought this on Facebook a couple weeks ago for a spare saddle for my wife to use while I waited on my recon. My wife prefers my flex over this so I’m going to pass it along. This saddle has had the lineman’s loops and leg loops removed it’s...
  6. Jimmyfunk60

I need a hang on lonewolf, lwcg something light

Good evening fellow saddle hunter brothers. I am in need of a light weight hang on.. something my wife can carry and I can hang then set up behind her in the saddle.. I have filled my buck tag for the year. My better half took off during my rutcation to hunt a little bit and watch the kids so I...
  7. Jimmyfunk60

WTB Cabelas Elite Scout pack

Want to buy a Cabelas elite scout pack figured I’d check here before I buy new.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Jimmyfunk60

Help me spend my money on a new backpack

Currently I’m using a pretty worn out timberhawk big basin backpack. Roughly 1600ci dimensions are 10x15x8 according to the internet. Looking for something roughly the same size as it packs well on my frame.. I like everything about this pack and would buy another but I can’t find them anywhere...
  9. Jimmyfunk60

Predator pack with upgrades $70tyd

Just got this today not going to work for me... The additional little pouch has a busted button and a small tear on outer seam but not in compartment.. has upgraded straps.. 80 TYD I can ship tomorrow Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Jimmyfunk60

Looking for a HYS strap if anyone has one

Looking to buy a hys strap to replace my camjam system if anyone has one Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Jimmyfunk60

Lone wolf assassin sold please close

Well haven’t tinkered with my set up in a while and have a bug up my a** to try something else.. With my other hobbies it’s prolly best with the war department that I move around some assets lol. I hope I don’t regret selling this but here is an original lone wolf assassin in excellent...
  12. Jimmyfunk60

Off topic planting/selecting a family tree need advice

Not sure where to turn for this I am looking to plant a “family” tree in the circle of my driveway. I’d like to get one in soon. I have googled and a tulip poplar is my choice but I can’t source one locally. Has anyone had any luck buying a tree online? That tree flowers in the spring and has...
  13. Jimmyfunk60

Challenger for the hickory creek mini

Ran across this on Facebook interesting design super heavy 13.5 pounds I think they said fully loaded. Might be the new direction of the crossbow tho. There are some videos on YouTube https://lancehead.com Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Jimmyfunk60

Saddle Hunter Book Exchange

Hey fellas in the spirit of the forum and the off season I figured I’d start this post. I have some books I’ve read and figured rather than them sitting on a shelf taking up space I’d see if anyone is interested in swapping for a book they have already read. Here are three I have read already. I...
  15. Jimmyfunk60

Friends YouTube channel

A friend of mine and some of his buddies are trying to get their YouTube channel off the ground. Some public and private land. Some saddle hunting stuff and gear reviews. Some of you may enjoy the content. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ4a3sKgqz0cwGrPeJoFeyw Sent from my iPhone using...
  16. Jimmyfunk60

Help me find a pouch/bag or recommendations for the OG lone wolf assassin.

Just picked up a lone wolf assassin and my plan was to put straps on it and pack it in that way. I was going to use a fanny pack attached to it for my essentials and strap sticks to it if I need them. That being said I can tell from playing around with it today that it doesn’t pack well enough...
  17. Jimmyfunk60

Pack rabbit sale

Pack rabbit has a 50% off sale just bought straps for 24$ and free shipping to the house. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Jimmyfunk60

ATA new release / new products hitting market

What all new saddle hunting products are about to hit the market at or after ATA. Have a bunch of money saved back on my PayPal account and it’s starting to burn a hole in my pocket. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Jimmyfunk60

Please close going to split stuff up.

Was working on a diy project and decided I’m just going to buy an assassin or lwcg ambush. This can either be used as a climbing aid and platform or turned into a dedicated platform. This is a lone wolf hand climber bottom climbing portion I cut down. I then took off the belt portion and...
  20. Jimmyfunk60

DIY Lone wolf assassin to add adjustment or not?

Working on a diy platform for those long all day sits. Using a climber base. Trying to decide if I need to make this adjustable or not and what the best way to do it is. If I replicate the predator I will only be able to use a 1/4 bolt. I thought about coming through from the back side of the...